Semi-conscious

Important Stranger

AT THE THEME PARK

 

It was Sunday morning. They were 3 people playing happily at theme park. At the afternoon, they take a short break and going to closes food court to eating something delicious.

 

Girl 1: That was so fun. Right, unnie?

Girl 2: You're right! All my stress are gone now. Thanks for bringing me here. (Smiled happily.)

Boy: You're welcome, nuna. And thanks for helped me too.

Girl 1: He told me he wanted to bring you here because he passed the exam

Girl 2: Really? Wow, chukahae kkuma-ah. But you don’t have to do this far for me. I never wanted anything in return for helped you.”

Boy: It’s okay nuna. I do this because I want to show you my grateful heart. Keundae, (paused for a while) should we go home? (while looking at them.)

Girl 1: Why? We’re not done yet. Right, unnie?

Girl 2: Keurae. Wae? Are you sick?

Boy: You said that I don’t have to bring you this far so, should we go home? I have a date with her later (smiled playfully)

Girl 2: Ani, I did say that but I never said that I don’t like it. Don’t ever think to bring me home. I didn’t finished playing yet. (The boy laughed.)

Girl 1: Stop it.

Boy: Araseo, araseo. (Stop laughing.)

Girl 1: Are you guys done eating? Let’s continue playing.

Girl 2: Let’s go.

 

Then, they continued having fun at the Lotte World. They release they stress and having fun by playing almost everything inside the Lotte Theme Park. The girl get a phone call and stand a bit far from the couple. “Okay, let’s discuss when I get back later.” She said. The boy looking at the watch and it’s already 4pm.

 

Boy: It’s already 4pm. Let’s go back home.

Girl 1: Noooooo. Let’s ride that. (pointing at the last ride.)

Boy: It’s already late, jagiya. We can ride that next time. Let’s go back now. (try to persuade her.)

Girl 1: No. That will be the last. Please?

Boy: Okay. But ride it with nuna, okay? I’ll wait here. I don’t want to ride it. I’m so tired.

Girl 1: Araseo. (get to the girl 2) Unnie, let’s ride that. That will be our last ride.

Girl 2: Keurae? Kaja. How about you? (asking the boy.)

Boy: No.

Girl 1: He said he’s tired.

 

Then, both of them riding the last ride happily. The boyfriend only watched them from far away and smiled at them. The girls went to the washroom before heading back home.

 

 

AT THE GIRL’S WASHROOM

 

Gun shot was heard inside the washroom and Girl 2 hurried to find Girl 2 outside the stall and she found her lying on the ground bleeding.

 

Girl 2: KRYSTAL!!!!! Andwae. Who did this to you? (trying to get the girl 1. (Krystal))

 

Someone (girl 3) appeared,

 

Girl 3: You…You killed her.

Girl 2: No, I didn’t. (while cried out.)

Girl 3: I’m going to kill you.

 

She said with miserable expression while show out a gun, pointed it at her and pulled out the trigger.

 

“ANDWAEEEEEEEE”

 

#the first chapter. don't forget to comment guys.