Find Mystery Woman

Love in The Campus (Snapchat Love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about the mystery girl that she encountered on her phone. Numerous thoughts flooded her brain, What's her name?? Where is she?? How come I've never met her?? When will I meet her?? Can I meet her?? For the past few days, Tzuyu's head was filled with this girl's face, wondering if she'll ever meet her. Her thoughts were interrupted soon, when Chaeyoung burst into her bedroom, and jumped on Tzuyu, accidentally hitting her in the stomach.

"What do you want!!" Tzuyu groaned, holding her aching stomach.

"Nothing..." She said, as she sat on Tzuyu's legs, "I just wanted to annoy you."

Tzuyu glared at Chaeyoung, "Get off!!" She yelled,

"Hey...Do you wanna go out?? You've been coped up in your room again." Chaeyoung began, "But I know this time, it's not about Demon Doyeon, probably that cheerleading girl." 

"Don't call her Demon," Tzuyu defended, "And yeah it is," Tzuyu mumbled, clearly not loud enough for Chaeyoung to hear.

"Yah pabo-yoda! She won't return to you! Let's go!" Chaeyoung hit her on the back, knocking some sense into the deluded Yoda.

Tzuyu groaned, "Go where??" She sat up on her bed.

"We are gonna go out!" Chaeyoung insisted, not giving her a choice.

"Who's we??" Tzuyu asked as she rubbed her nape,

"Nayeon, Jihyo, and Jungyeon!" She exclaimed,

Tzuyu nodded, "Where are we going??"

"I lied, we're not going out. We're just actually gonna hang out in your dorm!!" Chaeyoung responded

"YAAHHH!!" Tzuyu yelled, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!!"

Chaeyoung winced at the infuriated Yoda, "I did....now...."

Tzuyu raised her arm to hit Chaeyoung, but Chaeyoung quickly got up and headed out of her room. "Get ready!!" She yelled in the living room.

"For what?! IT'S MY DORM ROOM!!" Tzuyu responded,

"TRUE!!" She could hear the mouse yell from her dorm room.

Tzuyu got up from her bed and entered the living room, quickly grabbing her phone charged on the kitchen counter. Let's call the pizza guy! She dialed the pizza delivery number on her phone,

"Hello?" The male voice said on the other line,

"Yes, can I order 2 boxes of pizza, onem cheese, the other pepperoni," Tzuyu asked,

"Where should we deliver it to??"

"3rd floor, unit 9, in the TwiceUni Dorm,"

"Sure! Can I get the name of the customer??" 

"Chou Tzuyu!" Yoda exclaimed,

"Chou Tzuyu..." The male voice repeated her name, "Ah Chou Tzuyu!! It's me Xiumin!!"

Xiumin?? Tzuyu tried to recall her memory of a person named Xiumin. Oh the guy at the bar!! "Xiumin!! You work at a pizza place??" She asks, as she heads over to sit on the couch,

Xiumin laughed on the other end, "It's part time for now, I'm a singer actually" He said,

"Oh really? Sing me a song when you get here then," Tzuyu requested,

"I wish, but I'm not the one delivering the pizza there," 

"Oh that !!" Tzuyu began to twirl her hair with her finger.

"Yeah...I'll talk to you later! The supervisor is looking at me weirdly," Xiumin exclaimed, making Tzuyu laugh.

"Ok bye!"

7:30 pm The squad had arrived in Tzuyu's dorm, and already beginning to get hyped up. They spent the first few minutes singing their hearts out, audible enough to let the other dorms down the hall to hear. So this is what Chaeng meant by karaoke?? 

Knock! Knock! The knocks were barely loud enough in the midst of the yelling weirdos. Tzuyu got up and headed to the door. She opened it to a beautiful cranberry, burgandy-haired girl, with red lips, and kind eyes. She wore a black and red hat that read Quiznos in the front, she held 2 boxes of pizzas in her arms. Something about her gave off a familiar feel to Tzuyu.

"Annyeonghaseyo! (Hello)" She mumbled under her breath, avoiding eye contact. Tzuyu knew that this girl was the shy type.

"Annyeong!" Tzuyu smiled with her eyes,

"That'll be 15$" She said,

Tzuyu grabbed her wallet that was sitting on the counter table, and paid the delivery girl. Tzuyu found herself intensely staring at the pale girl.

"Why are you staring at me??" She asked, glancing at Tzuyu's eyes, before darting it back down on the clipboard she was holding.

"You're just very pretty!" Tzuyu said, as she signs the piece of paper that the girl offered to her.

"Thank you!" The girl blushed,

"What's your name??" Tzuyu asks, as she gives back the pen to the delivery girl, grabbing the pizza from the girls arms.

The girl wrapped the clipboard against her chest, "Mina" She quietly responded.

Tzuyu leaned against the door frame, "Do you go to school here??"

The girl bowed her head, but moved her head slightly in a nod. This made Tzuyu giggle, "You're very cute!" She complimented,

"Thank you!" Mina bowed,

"Yahh! Hurry u-!!" Tzuyu hears behind her. Right then, Nayeon walks behind Tzuyu peering over the yoda's shoulder to see who was at the entrance, her words stopped as soon as she laid her eyes on the shy girl.

"Who's this??" Nayeon whispered to Tzuyu,

"Mina! She goes to school here," Tzuyu introduced, as she moves her body slightly, letting Nayeon see a clearer view of the girl.

Nayeon stared at the girl, dropping open. Tzuyu laughed as she took her hand and closed Nayeon's mouth, while Mina began to blush.

"A-a-annyeong! I'm Nayeon!" Nayeon introduced herself to the girl,

The girl bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo! Nayeon-ssi!" 

"I'll leave it to you guys then..." Tzuyu said, walking back to the living room, leaving the two to converse in the entrance. I guess I did my job right, Nayeon better be working it with that girl. Tzuyu dropped the boxes of pizza on the coffee table, and sat herself down on the couch beside Jungyeon,

"Who's out there??" Jungyeon asked,

"Mina, a delivery girl that goes to school here." Tzuyu responded,

"Why is she talking to Nayeon?"

Tzuyu shrugged as she grabbed a piece of pizza, "I don't know either but I think Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter