Ch.1 Get Off Your !

Love in The Campus (Snapchat Love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No! I don't wanna come out!!" Tzuyu yells in her dorm room. 

Chaeyoung vigorously bangs against the door, "Yahhh Chou Tzuyu!! You can't spend the rest of your life in there!!" 

Tzuyu rolls her eyes, knowing that her best friend was right. She stood up and walks towards the door, dragging her feet each step of the way. She reaches the door and firmly grabs onto the door knob. Do I wanna do this?? But without having any chance to think over her action, Chaeyoung barges through the door, sending Tzuyu to fall on her .

Noticing this, Chaeyoung runs over to help Tzuyu, "Ah! Mian! (Sorry) Shoulda opened the door when I told you to," She holds out her hand for Tzuyu to reach.

Tzuyu sticks out her tongue at Chaeyoung's remark,

"Why do you even want me to come out??" Tzuyu asks, as she grabs a hold of the offered hand.

Chaeyoung pulls Tzuyu up, "It's Pride Week! We should be celebrating our gayness!!" She jumped up and down in excitement.

Tzuyu rolls her eyes and slugs back onto the couch, her oversized t-shirt covering her knees, "What's there to celebrate when you're heartbroken??" She topples over on her side, looking like a scared child.

Chaeyoung sits beside her dejected best friend, "Yah..." She says as she gently pats Tzuyu's back, "It's been like what.....7 months since you broke up, stop crying over her!!" She was right, again. Tzuyu needed to stop moping around the dorm because of a breakup.

Kim Doyeon -her high school lover- had decided that long-distance relationships would never work out. So after their high school graduation, Kim Doyeon broke up with Tzuyu, explaining that "It was the best for both of them, saving them both, from years of heartbreak". However  just a few weeks after their break up Tzuyu found out that Doyeon had gotten with another girl. This led to Tzuyu thinking that the reason they broke up was not because of the long-distance relationship after all. Once Tzuyu entered university, she could not stop thinking about the girl. She spent the early days of University in the dorm locked up and hiding behind closed doors, heartbroken. Her friends -like Chaeyoung- have tried to console her multiple times but Tzuyu would not be solaced.

Chaeyoung's words finally rang through her ears. 7 MONTHS?! REALLY?! Chaeyoung was right, it's University for god's sake!! She should be partying and making out with as much girls as she wanted. With that in mind, she got up from the couch and ran straight to her bedroom.

This caused Chaeyoung to groan, thinking that she was going to lock herself in there again and never come out,

"Chou Tzuyu!!" She called out. O my god, this girl needs to get off her and live!! 

She walked over to the closed door, holding out her hand to knock, "Yahh Chou Tzu-" Her words stopped as she stared at the living goddess. Tzuyu wore a brown sweater that matched well with her tanned complexion. As well as black, knee-ripped skinny jeans to match with her black combat boots. She wore her red hair up, leaving only a few strands of hair to fall graciously on her face. 

Chaeyoung's mouth dropped as she gaped at the tall maknae, "Wahh...who knew that under all this sloppy image, you looked beautiful??"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes at the compliment, "Thanks, I guess." They then headed out of the dorm room, and walked down the hallway.

Chaeyoung still in awe, gawked at Tzuyu's image, "What made you finally change your mind??" She asked,

Tzuyu sighed, as she dug her hands in her pocket, "You were right," She admitted, "I shouldn't be wasting my time crying over some girl who didn't treat me right,"

Hearing this, Chaeyoung jumped on her best friend's back, "I'm glad that I knocked some sense into you!" 

Tzuyu laughed as she struggled to carry the koala clinging onto her back, "Yah get off! You're choking me!!" Chaeyoung jumped off.

"So where are we headed?" Tzuyu asked,

"Like I said, to the Pride Parade! To celebrate our gayness!" She shimmied her shoulders, causing Tzuyu to laugh at the action.

"Stop dancing!" She hit Chaeyoung on her shoulder, causing her to almost fall. "Is anyone else coming??"

"Umm we're supposed to meet Jungyeon and them at the parade," She said after catching her balance,

Tzuyu nodded, "So no cute girls that are single??"

Chaeyoung burst out in laughter, "Yahh! Chou Tzuyu! You were just moping around awhile ago, now you want some action??"

"Yeah! 7 months of no or anything....What else would I ask for??" Tzuyu smiled,

"Oh my god!! I'll go ask Jungyeon to scope out some girls for you," Chaeyoung reassured,

But in all honesty, Tzuyu didn't want any one-time flings, and one-night stands. She wanted to be in a relationship again, with one girl, and no one else. There was something that she got in a relationship which she didn't get in one-nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter