Chapter 9 |A little date|

Pretty Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung’s P.O.V

 

“So this is the room?” Taeyeon asks pointing down at the blue prints of the house we are apparently robbing tomorrow. No big deal…
 
“Yeah…” Mark trails off as he thinks hard. “We just need to find out how to get to that room without getting caught by security. The halls are probably filled with body guards, there’s no way you could make it.”
 
“Are these vents?” Doyeon asks pointing at rectangular drawn things on the paper. 
 
Mark looked at it carefully. “Yeah I think so.” 
 
“Are they safe, do you think?” 
 
“Possibly…” He says simply. 
 
“Well what if Yoojung ,Chaeyeon and Eunseo sneak into the vents…” Doyeon trailed her finger at the vent that led to the door that we needed to arrive at. “And make their way past the door while the boys and I watch close for any body guards in that hall.”
 
Mark’s smile widened. “That’s genius!” He exclaimed thinking more about it. “But there’s got to be cameras in that hall they’ll automatically see you.”
 
“That’s why we have Chaeyeon.” Doyeon says putting her arm around her shoulders. “She’ll sneak into the security room and distract the men in there.” 
 
“That’s perfect because Chaeyeon unnie distracted the men when we went to Chicago for the gold!” Somi exclaims smiling. 
 
“Well I am a great distractor.” She says smiling softly.
 
I laugh a little. “So that’s the plan!” Mark exclaims clapping a couple times. I nervously smiled when he looked at all of us at once. “You guys may go. Doyeon, don’t talk to Eunseo.” Mark says as he grabs the phone.
 
“Whys that?” She asks.
 
“Because she specifically said; ‘If I hear Doyeon’s stupid voice speaking to me, I’ll cut off.’ So if you want to be alive I wouldn’t speak to her.” He reminded her. I narrowed my eyes, what’s up with this Eunseo girl? “You guys may go.” He shooed us out of the room. We got up and before Doyeon could say anything else Mark was talking to someone on the phone. 
 
She grabbed my hand and we all walked out of the room. “Who’s Eunseo?” I whispered to her as we walked to go get Jisoo. 
 
“It’s a girl I dated a couple times.” She whispers back. “She’s with us in this little plan.” My mouth slightly dropped. “She’s not going to touch you, don’t worry. I won’t let her.” She plants a kiss on my cheek before leaning down and taking Jisoo from the man that was watching him. 
 
We walked out of the place and got in the car, driving off onto the road. “Do you think this is actually going to work?” Taeyeon asked Doyeon and Somi.
 
“Let’s just hope.” Doyeon says calmly.
 
When we finally got the hotel we all got ready for the carnival that we’re going to. Taeyeon and Somi said that they would watch Jisoo while Doyeon and I apparently ‘get to know’ each other. Which I clearly think is dumb idea because I do not want to get to know that jerk.
 
She put her arm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter