Chapter 8 |Diamond..?|

Pretty Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung’s P.O.V

 

I lay on the bed waiting for someone to come in. Somi left right after she told me about Doyeon being a player and they both haven’t been back for an hour or two. Before she left, she specifically said not to leave the hotel room and I’m not going disobey her. Disobeying leads to consequences and I’m not really in the mood to be slapped by Doyeon.
 
Doyeon seemed to be the person to date girls and break their hearts right after and it hurt me as I think about it. Did she actually mean it when she said she plays with girls minds? I mean, when she called me beautiful and the way she spoke to me made me let her do whatever the hell she wanted to with me. 
 
That is not a good thing when she’s a criminal.
 
I honestly don’t have feelings for Doyeon what so ever. She’s an assshole. I’m not the girl to fall for people who hit me or disrespect me one in a while. It’s the stupidest thing a girl can do, to be honest.
 
The door all of a sudden clicked open and my body sprung up into a sitting position. I watched Doyeon walk in and shut the door behind her saying nothing. “Where’d you go?” I asked her.
 
“What?” She asked confused as she took off her shoes.
 
“You were gone for like 2 hours.” I told her.
 
“Oh…” She trails off not guilty at all. “I was just busy that’s all.” 
 
I crooked my eyebrow not buying it. I haven’t figured out everything about Doyeon from the couple days I’ve been living with her but somehow her speaking like that makes me want to ask a load of questions.
 
The sad thing is, she HATES it when I over question her. 
 
She jumped on the bed next to me and grabbed the remote from the side table before turning on the TV. I looked up and down at her. Her hair was messier than before and her pants were wrinkled up as well as her shirt. I leaned closer towards her and I noticed her smelling like perfume. 
 
Girls perfume. She looked to me from the side unlocking her gaze at the TVscreen. “What are you doing?” She asks stupidly.
 
“Why do you smell like girls perfume?” I ask her with my arms crossed.
 
“I made out with the girl a few doors down.” She says confidently and carless as she glances back at the screen.
 
My mouth dropped and I felt instantly sad. I was confused… she makes out with me and practically fingers me and then she goes and makes out with another girl?
 
I didn’t say anything. I laid myself down on the pillow and moved my body away from Doyeon. I looked to the side and kept praying that I could get out of here. I kept thinking that maybe… this plan to get the cops after them would actuallywork out. 
 
I hoped and hoped.

“Wake up sleepy head.” I hear a voice say after the warm lips touch my forehead.
 
I groggily open my eyes and look up to see Doyeon smiling down at me. I yawn and get up stretching. “Why are you waking me up?” I ask her with my voice cracking again.
 
“We have a lot to do today. I don’t want you to be stuck in this room all day.” She says looking around the room and then back at me. She seemed to be quite joyful today. She practically is using me for when she wants to a girl by her side. She then goes and makes out with others like last night.
 
I learned that when you act like you don’t care, that’s when they chase you. So that’s what I’m going to do from now on. Act like I don’t care. I smiled softly at her before pecking her lips. “You’re in a good mood today.”
 
“Baby, I’m in a good mood because you and I are going to this carnival with rides. I want to spend time with you beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter