Chapter Two

Yoo-Dolls: The Creepy Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Through the mirror, she stared on her face and touching her cheek. “It does change...”

FLASHBACK

5 Years Ago

Jiae looked to her left and her right. It was dark. There’s no light beside the lantern from the woman infront of her. It was so scary. But eventhough she wanted to return, she didn’t know where was she right now. One thing that she knew, she was so far away from Seoul.

Jiae followed the woman to an old neglected Church. The seats were everywhere in different positions, there’s dirt everywhere an the wall was covering with webspiders.

She saw the woman put the lantern on the podium.

“Yoo Jiae?”

“Y-Yes.” She shuttered because of nervous.

“Now we will do the ritual to save your sister’s life. But are you sure it’s only for your sister? Aren’t you dying too?”

“Y-yes? I-I’m not...”

“Don’t lie to me. I can’t be fooled. Don’t ever lie to me if you want your sister safe.”

Her words were frightened Jiae out. It sending chills to her spine.

“I-I am. Th-there’s cancer in my body...” She gulped down and hung her head. The woman’s eyes became even more scarier.

“Look at me.”She demanded, and Jiae complied.

“So now, we will do a ritual for you and your sister. How is it? Are you agree?” The woman smirked. “If you don’t want to... I won’t do it. Both.”

Jiae didn’t have a choice but to obey her. Her sister had crashed into a truck because of her. So she would do anything to save her.

Jiae nodded.

“Close your eyes.”

Jiae took a deep breath and slowly close her eyes.

FLASHBACK END

Jiae combed her hair with her fingers. After that she didn’t remember anything except two things. She remembered, she had woken in Hospital’s room with her sister smiling at her. And the other else was, The Agreement.

“Your life isn’t yours again. Now, in 13th of every month, you have to eat a Heart of young man. To make yourself life longer and longer and of course of the Demon. And as a bonus, you both will also get prettier and prettier, so no one can turn you down. But... if you keep break and break this agreement, you will suffer in the cruelest way before you die by yourself. And become the little slave of the Demon in the Hell.”

Jiae startled by the sound of the slammed door. YooA was standing there, looked pretty with her floral dress.

“You can’t go out tonight right? Don’t worry I will hunt by myself and make sure you eat that tonight.”

Jiae couldn’t say anything to her because YooA already left her room.

“I’m sorry, YooA. I shouldn’t do this at the first place. Maybe we are already in the heaven right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter