Chapter One

Yoo-Dolls: The Creepy Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung unintentionally stared at the Calendar that was hanging in Teacher’s office when he passed by. It was 29th of October. 2 days more before Halloween.

An idea popped up in his mind. It was such a great nice day to some horror’s story telling. With that thought, he flew to to his class.

“Guys, horror time~!” He shouted when he’s just arrived. While catching his breath, he walked to a group of his friends.

“If it’s not scary, I will make sure you’ll pay for our snacks later.” A guy named Namjoon, threatened him.

Taehyung waved his hand. “Eey, It’s better than doing nothing here. So are you guys ready?”

Taehyung seemed like the only one who’s excited about it, and he knew it. But he shrugged of the thought. He had to tell the story, no matter what.

“So... 20 years ago, there were sisters who attended this school. They’re really pretty. You wouldn’t believe your eyes. They looked like dolls...”

--

“Jiae-ya!”

That girl named Jiae, stopped when she heard someone calling her name. She spun her heels and smiled at the person who was running to her, with a bright smile plastered on his face.

“Yes, Youngjae?”

The Youngjae guy smiled even wider when his name came out from , so softly. He cleared his throat.

“Yoo Siah, Is she your sister? I saw her today at the Orientation. She just looks like you. You both looks like dolls. So pretty.”

Jiae giggled. “You’re right. She wants to attend the same school like her sister. By the way, is she that pretty? Prettier than me?”

Youngjae flustered with her question. “No-no. You are always be the prettiest one for me, of course.” He hung his head, felt embarassed.

“Alright.” Jiae put her hand on his arm. “Our chairman, please take care of her hm? Don’t make her Orientation days become too hard, please.” She raised her palm and patted his arm.

“Don’t worry...”Youngjae’s face was reddened even more with the contact.

“Thank you. I will go now. Bye.”

With those cute smile that could melt every man, she waved her hand and left Youngjae.

--

“Call me, YooA.”

“YooA?”

“Hm. I think YooA is prettier than Si Ah. So, just call me like that.”

YooA shook her hand with the boy’s. His name was Kim Mingyu. So far, the most handsome freshman in the school that YooA had ever seen.

“So... YooA. In Orientation days last week, I saw you was close with Youngjae sunbae. I think he likes you... do you think so too?”

“Youngjae sunbae?”Her round eyes widened when he mentioned that name, but later she only giggled. “Oh... Youngjae sunbae. No, I don’t think so. He likes my sister. I think he was so kind to me because he tried to get my sister’s heart.”

“R-really? Oh... well, it’s good then.” Mingyu smiled shyly while caressing his nape.

“Good, why?” YooA leaned her upper part body over him. It’s startled him.

“J-just good.”

YooA couldn’t stop smiling at how shy Mingyu was. She straightened her body and reached his hand. “Mingyu-ya, do you have time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter