After the "Incident"

Complicated

Elle POV

My hand hurt from protecting my rib cage against the blow of the desk. I can't believe he pushed me into a desk, that REALLY hurt. I'm probably going to have a bruise on my hand now. The teacher grabbed Andrew and told him this was his ONE strike, he could have for his stupid tantrum since it was only the first day of school. He shoved Andrew back into his now upright desk. Everyone was shocked and started whispering out the crazy new kid, while my friends just glared at him. I lifted my other hand, quickly trying to ask my teacher if I could go to the nurse for an icepack. He complied and made Andrew go with me too... I was worried.

Andrew POV

 As soon as we got out of the classroom, I began rapidly apologizing for my behavior and insulting my bratty behavior. She didn't even lift her head to look me nor make any noise either. I deserved it though, I created this horrible mess anyways. How could I do that to such a pretty girl.... I made SUCH a bad impression on the first day. I looked down at her, she was holding her hand. Even though this situation had only occurred minutes ago, her hand had a very large, dark wine colored bruise on it, which looked extremely painful. As soon as we got the ice pack, I held the ice on her hand, much to her initial dismay. Kind of off topic, but class ended by the time we got there, so I just went to my next class. I said good bye to her, she just looked at me. UGHHHHH. My next class, Latin. We had assigned seats yet AGAIN, but I kept my cool this time. I was supposed to sit next to Elle again?!

Elle POV

I had to sit next to him again. I tried to take a pencil out of the pencil case and fumbled with it. The hand I had bruised was my writing hand and dominant hand, it was going to be very hard week. I finally gripped my pencil with much difficulty, it was very painful, I winced each time I moved my hand to form a letter. Jeez, Andrew was really strong wasn't he, he shoved me very hard. I heard a little noise moving towards me. A desk slid next to me. It was Ty. 

Ty POV

I asked the teacher if I could sit next to Elle, to see if I could help her with anything and keep her away from that jerk Andrew. I looked at her shaking hand, it had a very big bruise and she was in visible pain trying to write. I took her pencil carefully and began to write the notes for her. I could just ask her if I could photocopy them later. 

No One's POV

The school day went by very quickly for everything. By the time that knew it, their first school day was over. It was time for everything to drive, take the bus or walk home now.