First day of school

Complicated

Andrew POV

It was the first day of school. I had read alot about the school's prestigious academic program, and all of the successful people who graduated from it. My old school was also known for it's academics though, my parents decided to take me out to come this school. I am a incoming ninth grader. I have won several academic awards for subjects like math and music, and my athletic skill in playing squash. None of my friends my other school came, mostly because I didn't have many friends and the friends I had wanted to stay in my old school until college. So I will have to make new friends here. I wonder how that will go. 

Elle POV

I've been at this school since seventh grade. I remember the rush of coming here, since my old school was so.... hmmm... let me say pretty utter crap. Once I came here, everyone seemed more intelligent and forward thinking, more similiar to me. My friends and I had known eachother for 2-3 years, and we got along really well. We were the "weird" kids, which we all like being. This basically meant we were seen as smart and not the dim-witted "popular" kids. We didn't despise the "popular" kids, we rather felt bad for them, coming to such a good school and wasting the opportunity, it was sad. It's ninth grade orientation now, time to meet the new kids. 

No One's POV

The Head Advisors held the meeting in the atrium. They announced all the new students and that was it. After having the advisors give out the schedules, everyone was "off to class".

Andrew POV

My first class is History. The air conditioning in this school is VERY powerful, I was cold even underneath my long sleeve button up shirt. I walked in and took a moment to look at my surroundings. One girl caught my eye.... Angelia????!!!!! Angelia goes to my school?? I only saw her at my music camp and until recently, our Chinese class. "Angelia!," I shouted. Her head and her friends' head whipped around to look at who was calling her name. "Andrew? You go to this school," she asked. All I did was nod.

Angelia POV

...... "So thats Andrew," I mumbled to my friends. After a quick explanation of his tantrums, whiny behavior, and spoiled upbringing, they all kind of understood why not to be friends with him. "Even if he is a jerk, he's really cute," said Alibail. I scolded her and told her even if he was attractive, she shouldn't involve hersel because of that. He started to walk towards us, so I told everyone to force a smile at him. I talked to him briefly about how happy we were he had come to this school and how it was a very good school. As quick as my friends and I could, we left him, though Elle decided to stay.

Elle POV

"Hello, my name is Elle," I said. "So your Andrew then," I said to him. Before I could ask or talk anymore, our teacher began to announce our class seatings. I was assigned to sit at two desks pushed together, to almost make one. All the desks were like this. And I was assigned to sit with Andrew... He couldn't be half as bad as Angelia said he was. Anyways, Angelia and Danyk sat to the right of me, while Alibail and Ty sat to the left of me. I didn't expect the next thing to happen...

No One's POV

What Angelia was true. Andrew did have tantrums, sometimes with violence involved. He usually flipped tables, chairs and started even threw various items. It just happens that Andrew decided to throw a tantrum about the assigned seating today. He flipped his table over, and started throwing everything from his desk. From pencils and erasers,  to his waterbottle. The teacher began to walk over as fast as he could. But not before Elle put her hand on his arm and asked him to calm down, telling him everything would be ok. No one saw this coming next, he had never hurt anyone in his tantrums before today. In the spur of the moment, he forcefully pushed Elle. She fell against the desk........