Chaeyoung (Feat. Tzuyu and Somi)(pt.2)

You Say 'IM NOT A BABY'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Chaeyoung is known for being friends with I.O.I's Jeon Somi. They hang out quite often and fans just think its adorable and love seeing them together. Chaeyoung's unnies, on the other hand, think their baby hangs out too much with Somi. Drama ensues. (WARNING: I make a few very very very lame puns) (I can't believe I just made a pun within a warning for too many puns)

Title: You are our baby, so you should spend time with us (pt.1)

Song listening to: WJSN albums

Word count: 1469

A/N: Hey guys, Im not writing Tzuyu and Somi's punishment cause I at writing more than one at a per chapter. Sorry.

Thx for Reading <3 Please enjoy.

 

When Jihyo woke, she was being shoken. She opened her eyes to see Jackson grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of the van. Still sleepy, she stood there trying to comprehend what was happening. She turned around to see Jackson and Jaebum carrying Somi and Chaeyoung. She hoped into the van and grabbed Tzuyu. The three of them took the girls into the hospital quickly. GOT7's manager had already gone inside to tell people what was happening and people were on them instantly. The nurses grabbed the three girls and rushed them inside. Jihyo followed them, but was soon stopped by others. She was told to wait in the waiting room and so she did. 

In the mean time, she called her members to tell them what was going on. They were going to be there soon. Then she was left to think about what could have happened to ever let this go this far. At first, it was Chaeyoung and Somi just hanging out at the arcade, but now it was serious. Now it was illegal. Jihyo had no doubt that this was the first time they did this. Jaebum had told them that Somi has talked about a club before she passed out. Jackson had then looked it up. It was the most well-known in town. Only the rich and famous could get inside. Meaning people knew Somi and Chaeyoung. Jihyo didn't know if Tzuyu was in this or if she just tagged a long. 

Jihyo waited there for what seemed like an hour (20 minutes) before her members arrived. They all looked tired and worried. They all rushed to her and asked her millions of quesitons. Jihyo brushed them off saying that she didn't know or the she would like the answer for herself. The two GOT7 members left. Luckily not long after, they were told they could see the girls. When Jihyo entered the room, her eyes immediatly went to her two girls who were asleep. They still had little color to their faces, but Jihyo picked on that they looked slightly better. Then she looked over at Somi who was near the window. A pang of guilt hit her then. 

Somi was truly Twice's maknae. Even though she was eliminated in SIXTEEN, the girls made it their goal to make sure Somi didn't feel bad. Somi had always had a hard time with self confidence and the girls were determined to make sure it didn't drop again. The time between SIXTEEN and Produce 101 was great. Sana had shared her concerns that Somi living with them was the best option. JYP agreed as he could see nothing bad of it. He was wrong. 

When Twice debuted, the members spent less

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter