Chaeyoung (Feat. Tzuyu and Somi)(pt.1)

You Say 'IM NOT A BABY'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Chaeyoung is known for being friends with I.O.I's Jeon Somi. They hang out quite often and fans just think its adorable and love seeing them together. Chaeyoung's unnies, on the other hand, think their baby hangs out too much with Somi. Drama ensues. (WARNING: I make a few very very very lame puns) (I can't believe I just made a pun within a warning for too many puns) 

Title: You are our baby, so you should spend time with us (pt.1)

Song listening to: GOT7 Flight Log Turbulence

Word count: 1165

Thx for Reading <3 Please enjoy. 

"UNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!" Somi screamed, laughing as Chaeyoung but her in head lock. The two have been friends for the longest times and have created great memories with each other during their trainee days. Some saw their relationship as the bit romantic as neither Somi nor Chaeyoung seemed to have any boundries whatsover when it came to touching each other, while others just saw two five-year olds at play. It was a well known fact within JYP of their tight knit relationship. JYP himself incouarged the relationship as it would brings fans, and friendships in general in Kpop succed a lot. The members of Twice also knew this. While some had their speculations when it came to the youngers actions, they all supported it nonetheless and were pleased that Baby Chaeyoungie was happy. They all dearly loved the maknae, both maknaes. 

Over time though as Twice became larger and larger, Chaeyoung seemed to hang out with Somi more than usual. Before Twice debuted and during SIXTEEN, Somi and Chaeyoung would go out mabye once every two weeks to once a month or so. Recently, after the release of 'Cheer Up', Chaeyoung and Somi had been getting together almost twice a week (A/N you guys like my puns? Well, I hope you do because I will make more)(I don't care if you don't like them). Chaeyoung no longer spent time with them like she used too. The members of Twice made a deal to have 'movie night' at least once a week. This might seem unrealistic, but the members needed time together without having to worry about cameras or saying the right thing at the right time. Chaeyoung had skipped these movie nights twice (:]). Jihyo has shown some concern to Chaeyoung's almost constant dissaperances as she was leaving one morning, but immediatly Chaeyoung blew it off. 

"I thought y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter