Chapter One

bad kids

Tate POV

"Tate, you're on the case." I stood up and nodded.

"Yessir." He handed me the file and I left to study it.

'File-Gang
Name-Wolves
Leader-N/A
MembersN/A
Location/Base-N/A
Status-ongoing
Violence-yes

This group is known for being very stealthy and like to work at night. Not much is known if these highly sophisticated criminals, but it is known that this gang has been alive for many many years.'

"Alright then, let's solve us a case."

------

I was staked out in my vehicle. The darkness shrouded my vision of the streets. Street lamps barely worked and not a soul was alive. 

"Get out of here!" I looked over to see a man running out of an alleyway. Another two followed after him, stopping just at the end.

"D.O, you are so y when you act scary." I looked at 'D.O.' He was short but scary looking. The other one was taller and even more scary.

"Shut up Kai." So the other one is Kai.

"You love me." D.O. promptly struck him with his elbow. The shorter rolled his eyes at the other.

"Let's just get home before Kris and Suho start looking for us." Who's Kris? The two left and I made to follow them but was stopped by a knock at the window. I looked over to see a girl in a hoodie and sunglasses, weird cause it was nighttime. I rolled down the window.

"Hello?" 

"Hi, you wouldn't happen to have seen any officers? I was just robbed of all my things." Her voice was high and she looked around. I pulled out my badge to show her.

"Well, I'm Officer Keekler. Would you like a lift to the station?" She nodded.

"Please sir," she pulled her glasses down and kept her gaze downcast."I would love that. But," she looks right at me."I have other plans." Then, nothing.

------/ 3rdPerson

"Leeann!" Said girl ran down stairs to a tall man.

"Yes sir?" He points to the unconscious man in a chair.

"Why is he here?" 

"He looked like he was going to tail the two like love deewbs. He caught them scaring a guy out of an alley way." Kris groans and runs a hand down his face. 

"Do what you want, if he asks questions, don't answer just yet. Tao and I will be gone for a picture title while due to the neighboring pack." He climbs the steps up and closes the door.

"Let's have some fun shall we?" 

"Yo, . Wake the up!" Leeann smacks the unconscious man. His eyes slowly blink open.

"Welcome back." She says. The man jumps up, but was held down with restraints.

"What the hell?!" 8 people sat in the room, each looking scarier than the next. 

Tate POV

In front of me was the most scariest people I have ever seen. So these are the Wolves. The girl in front of me had the most palest blue eyes I had ever witnessed; her hair was a dark red. Her face was stern. Beside her were 4 others, a male blond with light brown eyes, a blue haired female with pale red eyes and 2 pink haired males, one with brown eyes the other were blue.

To her right were 3 others, all male. One had white hair with green eyes, the other two had black hair, and red eyes

"Who are you all?" The girl in front of me smirked a little.

"Oh, you know. You did think it after all." My eyes widen at this. She can hear me!?

"Yep, every word, and so can Luhan," she points to the shorter pink hair man." His is more.....natural I guess. Mine is cause I was cursed oh so long ago." She laughs then sets her eyes back on me.

"You know, humans don't often get to be here, you should be honored." She stepped back.

"What do you want with me? Huh? Ransom money?" The blonde speaks up from beside her.

"Nope, we'll be fine. We just want your silence. You came into here seeking answers behind the most feared gang of downtown New York. What are our stories. Our lives. That's all that matters I guess." He sighs and shakes his head.

"To put it simply," he white haired man steps forward." We want you to not say anything about us. We still have to wait for what our Alpha says about answering your questions, so for now you'll stay here." I sputter, shocked at the words.

"And how will that be?" They all shrugged.

"They currently have problems outside the pack they must attend to. We cannot control that." One of the black headed men say. 

"Guys, girls, back off for a minute. Suho, Mona, Sehun and Namjoon, go out for patrol. Leeann, Luhan, Lay, and Jimin, go get dinner, I got this." They all bowed their heads and filed out.

"Okay, Tate,"

"How do you know my name?" I cut him off. He smirked at me and chuckled lowly.

"You cannot live in MY city and not expect me to know about you." He crossed his arms and looked down at me.

"You don't own this city." 

"Ah, ah! But I do." He leans into the arms of the chair, one hand on either side of me.

"See, I've been living longer than your great great great great great grandmother. So, this IS MY city: I was here when it was mere cobblestone houses with no running water nor electricity." 

"What, what are you?" The man laughs and reels back.

"Oh, I'm the alpha of this pack. I'm a wolf." My mouth hung down and my eyes were wide.

"You're joking, right? You couldn't possibly be a wolf." He smirks and looks me in the eyes. His slowly start to shift colors. They finally stop at a dark, bloody red color. 

"Get Away From Me!!" I screamed and started jerking around, trying to free my self. Soon footsteps were rushing down, then hands were holding me down as I hyperventilated, my vision becoming hazy.

"Calm down! ." He hisses. 

"It's true." The small boy said. They were all staring at me, eyes menacing. The boy gently nudged Kris out from in front of me and took his place.

"Your society was convinced that we," he gestures to the others, " never existed. We were make believe. The monster in your closet or under your bed. But I can tell you that I'm real, and so are they." He steps back and the other pink haired held him close. Kris stuffs his hands into his pockets.

"Do you believe us now? Or do we have to show you?" I tried to shrug. He groaned and looked back at the others. He curtly nodded his head and the other did the action back. Soon cracks and low frowns filled the room. The 'change' looked painful. Bones were broken and shifted before reforming, faces were pulled forward into muzzles and coarse hair sprouted in a multitudes. Soon all but Kris stood as wolves. Some were larger and broader while others were smaller and narrow. Their fur matched their hair colors and their eyes were the same so knowing who was who wasn't to difficult.

"This......th-this is crazy. I just be dreaming." I closed my eyes and when I opened them the scene remained the same. My eyes flickered around and I started hyperventilating again. They all got back up and looked worried. Soon black invaded my vision as the cracking sound came again. But then, I out.

-Taehyungs POV-

"Damn!" Kris shouted. We all ducked back, he usually wasn't this angry.

"He'll be fine Kris. He just passed out from shock, can't really blame him." Kris waved his hand.

"Yeah, yeah. Just..," he ran his hand through his hair, obviously frustrated. Lay stepped forward and

"Let us take care of this, you go upstairs." I helped Lay untie Tate and put him on a makeshift mat to sleep on. We all went upstairs and locked the bottom door with the 5 locks. I held my head down and walked over to Hoseok. He held his arms open and I didn't hesitate to run into them. 

"It's okay Tae, he'll be fine." I nodded. He pecked my head. 

"Food ready!" Jin's voice yelled out. Many cheers were heard as we took our seats. We all ate and talked about random things, from jobs to video games. When it ended we all helped clean before going to bed. I layer next to Hoseok as my mind drifted to the man in the basement.

"Tae, sleep." My mate threw his arm around me and pulled me close. I soon found myself drifting off to the sound of his heartbeat.

 

---

Just added a little part to the end, their will still be an update tomorrow.