Epilogue [RE-POST]

Shy Beauty [RE-POST]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "I don't believe people when they say I am beautiful, but I know, deep in my heart that somehow, someday I will look in the mirror and agree with all of them. I will see my true beauty" --Lee Donghae, Bioligist and Musician. 

 

                                      

                                                               Winter went by quickly, and so did Spring, school, graduation, and life.

 

                                                 Donghae smiled, eyes peering out the tall, clean windows of his suite. It has been two years since he graduated, since he moved here to New York. Two years being married to the most wonderful person he has ever known.

                                              After that cold, rainy day, things between them grew even stronger. Their relationship grew into so much more beautiful than two, rather odd strangers smitten by one another.

                                              In the end, they were meant to be. They were one for another, like peanut butter and jelly or tea on rainy days. Donghae and Eunhyuk conquered through life and difficulties together with their chin held high and red thread of destiny pulling them together no matter where life took them.

                                               Moving away from their family, friends and country wasn’t the easiest thing they did. Both of them had made so many plans together in Seoul, but none of them would ever come true if they stayed in a country where their love wasn’t accepted.

                                               Hyukjae wanted to be more than just Donghae’s companion. He wanted to be able to buy him a ring, live with him. Eunhyuk wanted to do simple things like deciding what car to buy and fight over dumb things, what clothes to wear and surprise him with gifts. Hyukjae wanted Lee Donghae to be his husband. Therefore, despite of how much Heechul cried and whined, they moved to New York.

                                               Donghae heard the teakettle chirp, hollering for his attention and he quickly made his way towards the kitchen, shut the stove off and poured himself some mint tea. Hyukjae was late for their date, again.

                                               Shy russet padded through the archway that led to the dining room and stopped to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter