Chapter 8

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung, where are we going?" Tzuyu asks rushing behind him as he continues to drag her across campus.

They finally arrive at a room. Taehyung turns the knob and pushes the door open. Tzuyu steps in after him.

"Jungkook-ah," Tzuyu looks up at Taehyung, no eye contact just the view of his back.

"Oh Taehyung. Shouldn't you be in class? Who's that?"

His voice actually sounds so kind what the ?

Taehyung steps aside letting Jungkook have a good look at Tzuyu.

"Why'd you bring that thing here?!"

"She's hurt and you are head nurse so..."

Head...Nurse? Tzuyu slightly giggles at Jungkook's unexpected title. Both Jungkook and Taehyung look at her. She realises their eyes on her as she immediately stops with a clear to the throat and a hand over the mouth giving Jungkook a clear view of the dried blood around her knuckles.

He sighs, "fine. You," he looks up at Taehyung, "get to class and you," he whips his head over to Tzuyu, "come here," Jungkook says, pointing at the wheeley chair in front of him.

"Fine," Taehyung says turning back but Tzuyu blocked his way with a shake of the head. Taehyung grabs her shoulders and leans down to her level, "do you trust me?" 

A *ding* sound could be heard. Tzuyu looks back at Jungkook who has turned away, looking down at his phone.

"Not when it comes to him."

"I'll be outside. If he tries anything just call out my name."

Tzuyu is still hesitant about being alone with Jungkook in a nurse room, "okay."

Tzuyu steps aside letting Taehyung leave. She looks up at Jungkook, now scared of what he might do next to hurt her. Especially since they were now alone.

"Why are you just standing there? Come here," Jungkook says while dabbing some type of substance onto a cottonball. Tzuyu takes slow, cautious steps towards him.

"Hurry up I don't have all day," he snaps which makes Tzuyu flinch. She sits down as Jungkook takes her hand observing her cut, "what on earth did you do to make it this deep?"

Jungkook asks looking up from her hand, "I-I might've...um...smashed a mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter