Chapter 1

My Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry up!" a little girl is seen climbing up a hill in a little floral dress with rose prints on it while a little boy in a t-shirt and jeans struggles to keep up with her.

"Tzuyu slow down," he calls out to her while panting heavily.

"Jungkook, hurry. We're gonna miss it."

"Tzuyu we're 8. We can see it anytime. It happens everyday."

"I know but today is going to be special. Mother said it's going to be blue today."

"Your mother was joking. There's no such thing Tzuyu."

"Hey look!" Tzuyu exclaims as Jungkook looks at her confusedly before taking one last step. He has finally reached the top and ahead of him blue light scatters across the neighbourhood. Jungkook watches the blue sun as it sets into the horizon. Tzuyu looks over at Jungkook as she giggles at his reaction.

"How is this possible?" Jungkook asks out of confusion and disbelief.

Jungkook looks at the setting unfolding before him, "I don't know, there's a lot of adult words involved," she giggles. Jungkook looks over at Tzuyu who has the cutest smile on her face, her small cheekbones forming underneath her eyes. Jungkook pushes his glasses back onto the bridge of his nose before it slipped off, clearing trying to sound manly in front of his crush.

"Ok. Maybe your mother isn't joking after all."

"I see that."

Jungkook laughs as Tzuyu's expression changes. A frown appears and her aura didn't feel very happy anymore.

"Tell me Tzuyu," Jungkook says as Tzuyu is left confused.

"Tell you what?"

"What's wrong?"

"Jungkook..."

"Yeah."

"I'm going away," Jungkook replies to Tzuyu with a look, a shocked look.

"Mom married again and she wants to go to the America to live with him. And... she's making me go with her."

Jungkook looks at the sun that is 1/4 above the horizon, the beautiful colour that was once blue started to drift away replacing it with the old, boring orange-ness, "is that so."

"It's not permanent...well I hope not."

Jungkook sighs, "I should've seen this coming."

"Same."

"I guess this is good bye then Miss Popular Tzuyu."

"We'll see each other again Mr Nerdy Jungkook."

Tzuyu reaches into her shirt and brings out a necklace which she unclips from around her neck with much difficulty and puts it around Jungkook, the carved name of Tzuyu dangles down his chest. Jungkook finally realises what it is.

"Tzuyu..."

"I need you to keep hold of it. I'll be back for it which means I'm certain we'll meet again. No matter how long, we'll always be best friends. Always and forever."

"Thanks Tzuyu," Jungkook and Tzuyu both smile cutely.

"TZUYU!" The voice that belongs to Tzuyu's mother could be heard. Tzuyu looks over the neighbourhood and turns back to Jungkook. She lunges forward and wraps her arms around him.

"I will always love you, Jeon Jungkook."

His eyes roll even though she couldn't see it, "I know."

Tzuyu smiles once more, desperately holding back tears that glossed over her eyes. Pulling back from the hug and eventually separating, she waves one las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter