Order 001

Berry Bakery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Totally saw you spray paint on the principal's car and you'll have to buy me dinner to keep me quiet.

 

.

 

Sunggyu held a grin to himself as he watched a subject of his interest moving and circling around the principal’s new sport car. Being a teenager as well, Sunggyu completely could understand the other student’s intention while he had this huge urge to join him with his activity but a small voice inside him told him to stay back because by doing so, he can double the fun.

In between hiding and trying to have his line of sight clear, Sunggyu fished out his smartphone and started to record the other’s each movement. He made sure he captured everything and just right before the other was done with his artwork, he jumped out of his hideout just so he can catch him red handed.

“What are you doing here, Kim?”

Sunggyu smirked, totally noticed the slight panic on the other’s face though he tried to conceal it by acting calm. He cocked his left eye brow, tilted his head in a mocking manner and said, “I was watching you creating some arts, Nam and I found it very enthralling that I just needed to record everything.” His grin stretched wider when the other got so obviously flustered and anxious, and then he continued. “But it will remain in my phone if you agree to do a few things for me.”

A brief silence came up to accompany the small staring competition between the two. It went on for a few minutes before the other male finally heaved a sigh and retorted. “A few things, you say?” Sunggyu shrugged, putting on the most innocent face he could muster. “Ugh, fine. I know you wouldn’t take it any other way, will you?”

“It’s good that you figure it out already.” And with that, their deal was sealed.

 

When Sunggyu said ‘a few things’, Woohyun had been imagining things like being a personal butler for his classmate and attend all his needs and orders but he never expected Sunggyu to just ask him to pay for his dinner, for a bloody year long. Good thing Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter