last

Does it make sense?

3rd day

Last night you slept at 1 a.m. you still thought about it even you didn’t found way out. You felt embarrassed but happy at the same time cause you felt like you’ve told him the way you felt indirectly. Yuju slept on your bed so you slept on floor, you rolled over and yawned. You blinked, did Yuju woke up? You touched the bed sheet, Yuju already woke up. “what’s with this holiday? Wake up at 6 a.m. wasn’t cool at all. Yuju-ah~!” you stretched and shouted Yuju’s name.


Yuju came out from the bathroom,”__-ah I’m sorry..I gotta go, my dad is calling me earlier. He asked me to join him on business vacation. Ah- can I borrowed this blouse? I love it!” she grinned.
you glared to her and nodded slightly,”love- just take it, I don’t like it anyway."


you had to open the front door so you went out with her. The house felt so empty, are they going out?  You just shrugged your shoulder but sometimes Yuju is something. “I heard this morning, they went to the nearest park to exercise..” Yuju said. You nodded and open the door, her driver was waiting.
“be careful Yuju-ah..please pass my greeting to your parent..love you~” you shouted and gave her love sign. She waved back while frowning, she wasn’t looking at you.

After she left, your heart beat fasten. There’s thief here?? You could feel it. There’s someone behind you. Suddenly someone grab your shoulder,  you screamed and showed reflex to kick that person. It was Hoseok, you kicked him ‘til he fell and his forehead injured by the corner of table.
“oh my god- you scared me! A-are you okay oppa? It’s bleeding..I’m so sorry..” you gape and helped him to stand up. He sat down on the couch while you were searching first aid box.

You sat down in front of him and started cleaning the wound. You took care of it seriously. Hoseok chuckled when he saw your expression. You furrowed your eyebrows,”is something wrong?”
he stopped,”no..you’re just… cute. See? You’re blushing now..”. Is he teasing me?
“shut up- it’s done. Do you want some yogurt?” you asked him without looking at him. He nodded and kept staring at you.

You two started scooping the yogurt until you felt his stare,” is-something-wrong-sir?”
suddenly he closed the gap between you two. You frozed and blinked at him. He pecked your lips. You were sure you must be as red as tomato.
“there’s yogurt…I cleaned it..” he said and winked at you. You stood up like a robot and went away.


“__-ah..where are you going?” he asked you. You turned around and raised your spoon on him.
“don’t come- don’t do that- just don’t..okay?” your heart hurt, you felt like you’ve been played by him.
“what’s wrong?” he walked closer worriedly
you shook your head,”Hoseok oppa, I know it would happen. Yeah, what Yuju said was totally right. I like you..but..don’t mind it..okay?” slowly you lower the spoon.
he didn’t understand,”what the hell __... I like you too…any problem?”
you blinked,”..the popular Jung Hoseok..one of my brother’s perfect bestfriend..like someone like me?”
he pursued his lips,”no- someone like you..it’s just you __-ah..you’re unique, different, fun, just beautiful the way you are..” he came closer again
you held your chest,”gosh- does it make sense? Jung Hoseok like me? They said it’s impossible just like how I wish I could stop talking by myself..”
Hoseok laughed and closed the gap between you two, he lower his eyesight until it’s the same with your height and patted your had. “don’t mind them…you’re perfect __-ah..you heard me, right? I like you too..”, he went closer and kissed your lips. It was sweet.
you were dumbfounded and blinked. When you were going to talk, he kissed you again passionately.
“it make sense __-ah…” he hugged you tightly and kissed your hair.

love does make sense