first

Does it make sense?

It was 7.00 a.m when you woke up but you did’t mind to sleep more since it was holiday. Tik tok tik tok, the clock was the only thing you heard until,”yaaahh-! Get up lazy girl! My friend are coming over so help me to clean this house” it was your older brother Min Yoongi. All of your girl friends said he’s cool, handsome, perfect boyfriend type, and more but according to you..he’s just annoying brother but your best friend at the same time.

You pull your blanket to your head and groaned,”shut up! Don’t you know my daily life are tiring?! Let me sleep, oppa!”
he pulled down the blanket and grinned,”hey- wake up! Hurry up! He’s coming today, and..he said he’ll sleep here for a three days..aren’t you listening?”
you instantly get up and glared him,”don’t you dare to lie just to make me help you…are you serious?”
he smirked,”I’m serious! So get up and help me!” you glared at him then smiled ear to ear.
”ahoo~!” you started dancing on your bed while singing EXID’s Ah Yeah. Yoongi got your pillow and smacked your head until you fell from the bed,”yaah-! I’m not helping!”, he ran out while laughing.

One of Min Yoongi ‘s bestfriend, he’s Jung Hoseok. You had a crush on him since the first time you saw him. Love at first sight? Hell no way. He’s just has his way to attract someone. When he laughed, you laughed as well. Weird, isn’t it?


1st day
Yoongi started cleaning from his room while you cleaned the living room. a few hours passed. You both fell on the couch while panting. Dingdong. “you go __-ah! I’m dead tired” Yoongi said while closed his eyes. You glared him and fixed your messed hair in a bunch. You opened the door,”good afternoon, what can I help-?” you had your blank expression. For god’s sake, it’s him.

Hoseok grinned,”you can help me with this. Where’s hyung?” he asked while giving one of his backpack to you. What is it? Is he moving here?
you let him in with blank face,”oppa! Hoseok oppa is here~!” you shouted while pulling his giant backpack and panting.
Hoseok laughed to you,”__-ah what’s with your blank stare? Am I getting handsome?”
you sighed,”just kill me- why did you bring so much?! Oh god. You must be ranaway..”
Hoseok laughed and ruffled your hair. Yoongi woke up and widened his eyes,”Jung Hoseok! Are you going to spend the entire holiday here?! Get.Out!”
you quickly nudged Yoongi’s hand and glared him. Hoseok chuckled,”calm down, hyung. Just three days then I’ll move to Taehyung’s house”

The three of you spent the entire day in the house. Watch some movies, playing something, cooking some stuff, and joking nonsense. You felt so happy, you got to be closer with Hoseok now. It was 7.45 p.m. three of you sat on the couch while watching random tv shows. Suddenly your phone rang,”he-llo~ Dokyeom-ah what’s up? Missed me already?”
the other line answered flatly,”I think it’s time to delete your contact- let’s say I miss you. are you free tomorrow? I bet I’ll be bored to death so I’m coming tomorrow. Please~?”
you chuckled slightly,”aye, just come here. Ask Yuju too.  Yoongi oppa’s friend is here as well. Tomorrow at 10 a.m. go straight to rooftop. Hang up!”
Hoseok stared you and poked your head,”boyfriend huh? Min __ - boyfriend- date- does it make sense?”
you made a face,”bestfriend, he’s Dokyeom. And my lovely friend Yuju is coming as well. So be quiet Jung Hoseok-ssi..”. he laughed and keep staring at you.