002

Jealousy

Krystal woke up with a massive headache running through her head. She grumbled, pulling the comforter into her body, and sighed. Just how much did i drink last night? 

The girl rubbed her eyes groggily then glanced around and feeling confused with what she just saw. Where is this.. this is not like her room at all. She thought. Her hand searching her phone right away but she found nothing.

Why did i even here? Wait. Did i do something stupid last night?! Nonono. I'm sure i didn't even talk to someone last night. So, where is th-

A very familiar deep voice came from outside the room and that answered all the question inside her head.

"Krys, have you woken up?"

--------------- --------------- ------------------ ---------------

"Nooooo. Let me gooo!" She whined, as her boyfriend still held her tightly, not letting her escape. "Babe, we have to talk." Kai said, trying to calm her.

"Don't babe me!" She snapped. 

"Okay. Listen up. I will just explain what happened yesterday and you don't have to reply. Just hear me out." He said calmly, as he started to explain all the things.

"Do you know how worried i was when you didn't pick up my call? I was hella worried because you're unusually acting like this. And i did notice, you're being weird yesterday. You did not even look at me in the eyes when we were talking. And you didn't even spare a glance at me. That was weird. And i brought you here because you were really drunk last night. I don't think it's a good idea to leave you all alone in your apartment. So, i brought you here..in my new apartment. I'm sorry i didn't ask you first, because you're already slept." Kai sighed heavily, leaving Krystal stunned at the moment. 

"Wait. Why don't you tell me about your new apartment?" 

"I was about to tell you yesterday, but you.. went all moody and weird." 

"Wait, what? Now you're calling me weird after you made me overly jealous? What the hell." She blabbered, not realizing she just admitted that she was jealous. 

"Wait. You're jealo-?"  He asked amusingly.

"I'm not." 

"Yes, you are. Just admit it." Kai snickered, as Krystal quickly smacked his head hard.

"Yah- you hit like a man." He winced, rubbing his head to ease the pain.

"Now, you're calling me a man?!" Krystal grew angry, and that made Kai even more amused with her reaction.

It was always this fun teasing his girlfriend.

"Your apology is not accepted. I'm going!" She stormed out of the room and left him by himself.

Well, maybe this time is not fun at all.

 

------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------ ------------------------------------

  It's been a week since the couple argued and since then the two haven't really talked. It felt frustrating for the two, because their fight usually does not last this long. Usually it will be over just a few days, with Kai apologized and bring such a sweet gift and Krystal gladly accept it and quickly forgive him. But now, it seemed the ice princess still haven't open her heart for him,yet. 

  Kai already tried many ways to talk to her but none of them worked at all. It seemed the girl always had her way to avoid him, and Kai had no idea what's gotten into her. Krystal never been like this, and it scared him to death that she probably wants a break from their complicated relationship. 

  The girlfriend, Krystal was busy with her job nowadays. Her boss told her that she will work as the make up artist for a popular boy group tomprrow. Her boss didn't tell her specifically about the name of the group. It can be BTS, the popular rookie yet her ultimate idol, or it can be Super Junior the legend boy group or worse....it can be his boyfriend's group.

  Well.. his group are really popular these days.. but it can't be them, right? It's not like she didn't want to be their make up artist. Hell, every girls surely will go crazy to be in her position... but she didn't want to face her boyfriend yet.. after their fight last week. It will be really awkward. She knew she missed him, his company, his jokes yet those playful smirk. She did want to make up with him.. but isn't that funny if she's the one who went to him yet she's the one that angry at him first? Oh god why did this such things happen?!! I can't just give up my pride.. She mumbled.

 No way she would tell him that. And that means, she will deal with the fact that she will go through one more week without her boyfriend. Or it will be longer if he did not make any attempts to make up with her. 

Well..this gonna be a long week. 

    Since their fight last week, Krystal's been taking the bus alone. She already knew that she has to deal with that, even though she was scared to hell about those mischievous guys that watched every her moves when she was in the bus. She shrugged off the thoughts then continued her walking to the bus stop, not realizing someone was following behind her. 

  Krystal glanced at her watch, and knowing it was already late yet the bus has not even come since then. She immediately called her sister, telling her to pick her up. And her sister didn't help at all. I'm busy, go ask your boyfriend to pick you up. Krystal ended the call with a scoff. She didn't have any choice but to ask her boyfriend, Kai. It's kinda funny thinking how hard she's been trying to avoid him yet there's always something that made her failed to avoid him. She chuckled at the thought, then stared at her phone and sighed. Does he still care about me?

   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The tanned skin boy was busy preparing for the next comeback. He was still practicing the dance moves in their practice room, while the other members already went back to the dorm. He has not mastered at the dance, because he cannot focus at all, which was because of his girlfriend. He finished the last move and panted heavily. His hand reached his phone and a text came up. One message from cutie cupcakeHe blinked for a moment, then opened the message. 

 

I hate to say this but can you pick me up? I'm in the bus stop near the cuppacoffee now.

He stared at the text, trying to figure out who has texted him and it hit him. He remembered Krystal has changed the contact name. She said she hates her contact name in his phone, saying it was stupid to save her contact as Miss pouty.  He remembered she always whines about the name which made him even more amused and he just chuckled at her expression. It felt like just yesterday they were spending the night together but now they're avoiding each other. It was funny how fast everything changed within a short time.

  -----------------------------------------------------------

   Krystal has been checking her phone while walking back and forth, or sometimes glanced around to check if there's any sight of her boyfriend. She sighed then sat back at the bench and realized she was not alone. There's a guy with a black hoodie, covering his face which made him go unnotice by her. He was standing not far from her, bowing his head. What if he's one of those mischievious guys that i've seen in the bus? The thought scared her, as she glanced at the guy, and found he was staring back at her as if he could read her mind. 

    She walked away far from the guy, while wishing her boyfriend will come right away. She glanced back to the guy and found he was gone. Krystal sighed in relief, knowing she was safe.

  It's been half an hour since Krystal texted Kai, and her boyfriend didn't reply at all. So, it's true then. Her boyfriend didn't care about her anymore. Is it over now? She laughed at the thoughts, thinking how easy it was to end their relationship. She must've gone crazy to ask her boyfriend to pick her up. Of course, he was busy with his work, and maybe he was busy with his so-called partner. He didn't have time for his whiny girlfriend. She stared at the dark sky above her and smiled pathetically. She should have just call a taxi, not wishing her boyfriend to come. She thought sadly.

 But before Krystal made a leave, a pair of strong hands gripped her wrist tightly, not letting her to move. 

"HELP MEEE. LET ME GO PLEASE. I STILL WANNA LIVE JUST TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT PLEASE." She yelled, hoping the guy would release her. He leaned in, his hot breath fanning over her neck, and he replied. "I want you." His deep and hoarse voice creeped her out, as she just prayed someone will help her. "I will give you everything but please don't do that to me." She said quietly as the guy just chuckled. "Do you think i will give up on you easily?" He smirked then leaned closer to her neck. His hand still gripped her wrist tightly, while the other hand circled her neck. An idea came up through her mind, as she quickly bite his hand.

"!-" 

  The guy hissed and missed his grip, while Krystal took the chance by running as far as she could. The guy still running behind her, as if he's ready to take his prey right away. She was still running to nowhere, trying to find a place which was full of people. But before she ran further, she bumped into someone and instantly lost her balance. Then she fell on her , hard

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry, i didn't see- wait. Krystal?"  The girl looked up, and met a pair of dark orbs eyes which was she never expected to see.

"Junmyeon?"

   She instantly wrapped her arms at him, hugging him tightly, hoping it would make her feel a little calmer. The boy just stood there, feeling confused yet still holding her gently with him. Actually, she expected to see her boyfriend, even she heard it clearly that her boyfriend was calling her name, instead she met her childhood friend yet her old crush, Junmyeon. It was just her imagining things. 

"Are you okay now?"

The boy in front of her asked her carefully, while his hands still holding onto hers, just to keep them warm. Krystal nodded, still feeling a little bit shocked about what had happened. 

"About what had happened.. i don't feel like to talk about it. I'm sorry." She said quietly, as Junmyeon just smiled at her.

"It's okay. I understand. Just call me whenever you want to." 

------------------------------- ------------------ -------------------------

It was already midnight when they decided to go back home. Junmyeon assured her to take her home safely, but she was still worried if the guy came back. 

"Junmyeon?" The boy hummed in response as he started to turn on the engine. The girl stared at him doubtly, then mumbled. 

"Can i stay at your place tonight?"