001

Jealousy

 This is why Krystal did not like the idea of having a relationship with an idol.

She stared at her boyfriend who was now taking a photoshoot for one of the popular magazine, acting all lovey dovey with his partner, which a member of a rookie girl group from his agency. She then glanced back to the couple, and frowned.

His partner was really pretty, while Krystal just a make up artist which happened to be assigned as the make up artist for her boyfriend's photoshoot. She can't just ignore the fact, that she was nothing compared to the girl. She was just dull. And boring. And whiny. Although Kai has made it clear that he just loves his one and only girlfriend, Krystal, she still doubt his feelings are even real. What she meant by that is, there's hundreds of pretty girls who is willingly to be his girlfriend, and he still chose her over them. Was he really love her? All she wanted to do now was finish all the job today and burried all the thoughts away.

 

  Kai frowned, watching his girlfriend walked away from the building. Kai noticed she was being weird today. Usually, she will always accept his offer to ride her home, because she was scared to take buses alone, but today was an exception. She denied him, and telling there's something she has to do. Heck, she did not even look at his eyes when they were talking.

There must be a reason why she acted like that. Kai thought. Was it because the photoshoot? No. They've already talked about that at the beginning. And Krystal already deal with that. There must be something. Is she on her period? Or it was just her mood? Kai groaned, running his hand to his hair frustratingly. Why are girls so hard to understand? Kai just shrugged off the thoughts and told the manager he will go home early.

 

    Krystal was still sitting in the convinience store near the photoshoot building, wondering if she should take the bus or just take a walk although her apartment was located little far from here. I should have let him take me home. Stupid me. And now i have to deal with this. Krystal thought. Her stomach growled, as an idea came up to her mind. 

 

"Ahjumma! One tteokbeokki and soju please!~"

Krystal ordered as she took a sit. This is her favourite food stall, which their tteokbokki was the most famous in the town. She usually goes to this place with her friends back in highschool or sometimes with her boyfriend. Speaking of the devil, where is he? Why didn't he text her at all?

So, this is how you treat me, Kim Jongin! 

  She grabbed her glass furiously and gulped it all in one shot. was burning, making her even more excited. Usually, a glass of soju already made her drunk, but tonight she decided to let the burning liquid to take over her body. She was furious and upset because her boyfriend. Not that her boyfriend did wrong, but still she blamed him for making her jealous. Krystal thought the alcohol will burry all her problems, or at least made her forgot about what happened today. 

----------------------------- -------------- ---------------------

 It was already past midnight, and Kai haven't received a text from his girlfriend, Krystal. Normally, she always text him a simple goodnight with a heart emoticon, which never fail to make him smile happily. He stared at his phone for a moment and decided to call his girlfriend. 

The number you are calling is not answering, please try again in a few minutes.

 Kai frowned. He started to worry, and decided to call her again. Twice. Thrice. Still no answer. He quickly took his car keys and left his apartment, to find his girlfriend.

  Her boyfriend stil didn't answer the call, and he's already going back and forth in the same place. He didn't have any clue where his girlfriend is, and this is not good at all. He will find his girlfriend, no matter what. Beep. His phone rang, and he glanced at the phone, that sat on his thigh. 

Wait. Krys- KRYSTAL?!

He hurriedly tapped the green button, as he heard her voice. Giggling. In a very high pitched voice. 

"Where the hell are you, babe?! You didn't answer my call.." Kai sighed in relief, knowing his girlfriend was safe. 

"Hi there boyfie.." She giggled again.

"Okay, okay. Just tell me where are you right now." 

"Not your bussiness."

"KRYS, PLEASE. JUST TELL ME WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU."

"No. Giggle. Okay. I'm at the place where it have the most delicious food. I like it soooo much." 

"What? Wait. Babe, are you-" But before he heard her answer, the call already ended.

 The most delicious food? Why didn't she just tell the name of the pla- Bingo. I know where it is.

----------------------

 

 Kai finally arrived at the place, after fifteen minutes driving as fast as he could. He glanced around the place, and found his girlfriend was now talking by herself. He came near to her and widened at the sight. Three empty bottles was on her table, while her food seemed still untouched. His girlfriend  realized someone was here, and turn around to him. He frowned at the sight, seeing his girlfriend was looking really drunk. 

"Oooh my handsome boyfriend is here. Come here to mommy, baby." She giggled again while making kissy face, then threw her arms at him. 

"Let's go home, okay? I will walk you home." Kai replied softly, as he dragged his girlfriend to him gently.

"NOOO. I want to stay hereee. I'm alone at homee." She whined, trying to escape from his grip. 

"Not anymore since i'm here with you. Let's just go home."

"You're not my boss who can order me around." She snapped.

"But i'm your boyfriend. It's my job to take care of you." He shot back.

"No. My boyfriend is one and only, Kim Jongin. You're not him. You're Kai." She whined. How could she was still adorable even she was drunk? He chuckled.

"What's the different?" Kai asked amusingly.

"You're annoying. Kai is annoying. And you're flirty. I don't like it." She mumbled then murmured some incoherent words. 

Was she jealous because of the photoshoot? Was she drunk because of that? 

"Are you mad at me because of the photoshoot?" Kai asked her carefully.

"No. I'm mad because you're annoying as hell. And.. there's other reason that you don't have to know."

"Well.. the photoshoot must be the other reason." 

"No. Don't talk to me like you know everything." The girl snapped at him coldly, caught him off guard.

He didn't know her drunk state can be pretty scary. 

"I'm sorry, okay. Let's just get you home and we can talk about this later."

Silence. He glanced at the girl, and found her already sleeping. Her head was on his shoulder while her hands sprawled over his body. 

"Krys?" He shook her body gently, and got no response. 

She must be in her dreamland, now. 

He chuckled at the sight and made a mental note to talk to her soon as she's awake.