Prologue

The beauty and the princess.

                                                                                            PROLOGUE

 

      Anxiety increased in her as she approached the house, the crowd jostled, the whispers coming from everywhere, the alarm ambulance ... The rain kept falling, the puddles were huge and despite the scratches she had on her lap she wouldn't stop running. Her mind and her eyes followed the hospital bed out of his house, she didn't notice that her tears formed a huge puddle in front of the vehicule. She was biting her lips in frustration Why ? How ? What happened ?. 

"Miss !!" The voice of a person brought her back to reality. She quickly scanned the place where she was. It took her some time to realize that she was in a hospital corridor, when her eyes fell on the hospital bed again she was on the process of realizing that she has not taken her eyes off this person who was lying, tears began to flow again. Why ? Was the only word that had sounded in her mind since the incident ... She looked at the man and all she could say was "Why?". The young man took her by the by the hand and gestured to his colleagues to quickly take the injured. She began to struggle but the male nurse was too strong for her. "Listen to me miss, you can't stay here, someone came to pick you up and is actually waiting at the entrance. We promise to do our best for your frend, don't worry". All she could do at this stage was nod and follow the young man who firmly held her hand, it was more mental and physical strenght to endure the situation. Once arrived at the hall she could see a boy who was waiting for her. When he spotted her he quickly rose and and made her huge signs with that smile she loved...

"HHE ! Ji-" But she didn't offer him the opportunity to finish his sentence, she started running out of the hospital leaving the only person who had come for her speechless.... She didn't feel able to leave like this and avoid someone who mattered to her especially Bobby ... But the pain was too strong and and all she needed was to get away and meditate on her rotten life, she needed to isolate herself even from her own family ...


Run, again and again, don't stop !

The young beauty couldn't stop running, she had to find a way to escape, to leave this castle, this evil residency ... Her dress clung to the bars of the gates and damaged walls. Her eyes widened at the slightest noise or slamming window. She saw door and didn't hesitate to open it, she immediatly closed it when she entered the room. She needed to catch her breath for a while and this room seemed to be the place where the creatures of the castle have the least idea to pick her up. Her heart was beating at full speed, her hands were shaking and her legs couldn't support her. She tried to get up but she fell in front of something bright : it was pretty and she could see the petals contained in this object. She tried to take it in her hands but a huge din was heard. Panicked she quickly get up He approaches ! No I have to leave ... Immediatly ... She quietly came out of the room unfortunatly leaving traces of her passage. Taking her way she saw a deep gash in her hand, she turned around and realized that she has lost part of her blood leading him to her ...Nothing could save her... She fell on her knees and her tears began to fall as the gigantic shadow was approaching ... She slightly looked up to him, the beast ... Immediatly a huge scream was heard throughout the castle. Trees now knew that the little hands of the girl won't touch them again ... 

 



How was the prologue ? ^^ Don't forget to let a comment ! Sorry if it's  a little short or disturbing/incomprehensible but you will understand in the next chapter :3