Part II

Why Am I Not Good Enough?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why does it have to be one on one?" Taehyung whined.
"Because, we don't have to be together 24/7. Also he's my best friend. I'm not going to be one of those people who forgets their friends when they get into a relationship." Jimin replied.
"Augh," Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, falling into step with him as he finished throwing some games into his backpack.
"Taetae," Jimin sung his name, and turned to face him, arms circling around his neck, fingers entangling in his hair. His boyfriend needed some reassurance. He pulled him in for a warm kiss. Taehyung instantly melted against him. One of the many things Jimin loved. They fell back together onto his bed, their kiss deepening and becoming more heated. Taehyung moaned into his mouth, moving to straddle his hips, hands slipping under Jimins shirt to push it up.
That's when Jimin placed his hands on his shoulders and pushed him away, taking in deep shuddering breathes.
"Nope, no we can't I have to go," he gasped out.
Taehyung was gazing down at him with half closed but none the less dilated pupils.
"What would be more fun, staying here with your boyfriend, who really wants you right now, or going to play video games with your friend?"
He rolled his hips down for emphasis and Jimin bit his lip in an attempt to stop himself from groaning.
Taehyung grinned down at him.
"No!" Jimin yelped, repeatedly smacking him on the chest. "No, no, no! I'm a good friend."
Summoning all his strength he pushed the taller boy off of him, who fell with a thud to the floor, a scandalized look on his face. Jimin took this opportunity to jump up, grab his backpack and make it to the door.
"You mean your gonna leave me here with a ?!" Taehyung whined.
"Serves you right!" Jimin threw back. Like Taehyung had any right to complain. He would be alone, where as Jimin would have to think about people killing cats in explicit detail on his way to Hoseoks.
 


Hoseok had been on edge ever since Taehyung and Jimin had announced their relationship. He had to constantly act like he was fine when he was around them. Like it didn't hurt when they were flirting or touching, or stealing kisses when they thought no one as watching. Sure it was all pretty tame innocent stuff, but it just filled Hoseok with more anxiety and jealousy, squirming like a worm in his stomach as he thought about what they did together when no one was around. Like he currently was, as he waited for Jimin's arrival.
"Stop!" He yelled out loud smacking himself on the forehead. He jumped off of his bed and ran to the bathroom, turning on the faucet and slapping cold water on his face.
He glared at his reflection in the mirror.
"You're just going to have to get over it. Jimin doesn't want you. He's with Taehyung and there's nothing you can do about it. He's happy and his happiness should be all that matters."
Yes, that was it. Hoseok would support them, just like a tragic secondary love interest in a kdrama. Wanting their beloveds happiness more than their own. He smiled weakly as he imagined being in that kind of role. It was very romantic and noble.
 "You can do this!" He said clenching his fists in determination. 

 There was no time like the present to test his skills because Jimin was knocking on his dormroom door. He scurried anxiously out into the hallway. A deep breathe in and then he opened the door, smile in place. 

 "Ready for me to kick your in Fantasy Challenge XI?!" Jimin bounced his way inside, waving the video game around. Hoseok felt his heart instantly swell with affection. 

 "Whatever stops the tears Minnie, you haven't beaten me since we started playing together." He teased back, ruffling his hair. 

 "Today's gonna be different. I can feel it, I've been practicing." Jimin said as he flung himself onto Hoseok's bed. "You're winning streak is ending."

 'It has with you,' Hoseok thought bitterly. But he was determin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter