Part I

Why Am I Not Good Enough?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

"Here, this is for you," Taehyung giggled, pulling a little plastic case out of his pocket. It was the kind you could buy for a quarter from the vending machines in town. Inside was a little cheap metal ring with a plastic green gem on top.

 "I got us matching ones! Well, I mean mine is blue but..."

 "You're so weird." Jimin laughed examining the ring. 

 "I want you to wear it, so that everyone knows your my cute boyfriend!" Taehyung nuzzled his forehead against Jimin's. Jimin grimaced at the tacky little artifact. 

 "Please, please, please!" Taehyung said between kissing Jimin all over his face. The black haired boy laughed, a sound Taehyung adored more than any sound he had ever heard before. 

 "Okay, okay, stop!" 

 "Never, never I like you too much!" Taehyung finally kissed his mouth. 

 "I like you too." Jimin replied. 

 "The best, the best out of everyone you ever met or ever will meet?" Taehyung continued, pressing his head into Jimin's chest. He was so needy, but Jimin liked being needed. He ruffled the taller boys hair fondly. 

 "Yes, yes, now stop, what if someone comes in!" They were sitting in a currently abandoned classroom, Jimin in Taehyung's lap. 

 "I don't care, I don't care if anyone sees us." Taehyung kissed him again.

 "I don't want to be an exhibitionist." Jimin frowned. Taehyung leered at him.

 "Why not, you've got a nice body." He pulled at his boyfriends shirt. Jimin scoffed, as if Taehyung would let him exhibition. He got red eyed when other boys initiated innocent backhugs with him. 

 Taehyung's hands were warm on his skin. He leaned in for one deep kiss. 

 "We should head to class before the bell rings," Jimin muttered against his mouth. Taehyung just hummed, unwilling to let go. 

 "Come on, come on," 

 "Fine," Taehyung sighed, finally letting Jimin go. They walked out of the classroom, fingers entwined, Taehyung's thumbs brushing gently across the top of his boyfriends hand.

 "Can we tell them today at practice?" Taehyung said before they parted ways. Jimin smiled and nodded. They had been dating for pver four months, but they hadn't told anyone yet. Not even the friends they had formed a school boy group with. They were all close friends, and two of them already went out, so it was about time Taehyung and Jimin announced their own relationship. 

 "Miss you already!" Taehyung waved. Jimin giggled. He went to his locker to grab his books. 

 "Jiminie!" He felt two strong arms wrap around his waist, and pull him into a tight backhug. It was the unmistakably voice of group mate and fellow dancer Jung Hoseok. Hoseok was probably the one boy that Taehyung was the most jealous of when it came to Jimin. This was because Jimin had confessed to Taehyung one night when they were having a sleep over, that he had used to have a huge crush on the dancer. Taehyung had begun kissing him in earnest, until Jimin reassured him that, he didn't have those feeling for him anymore. Taehyung was the only one he looked at now. Hoseok was just a friend. 

 "Hey! You scared me." Jimin joked, struggling to get out of Hoseok's death grip. 

 "Ah, I feel like I never get to see you anymore except at practice! Where have you been running off to? Why don't you ever take me with you?" Hoseok whined. 

 "'Cause you're annoying!" Jimin continued to tease, smacking Hoseok lightly on the head. They were best friends now, so Jimin was able to joke this way with him. The older boy finally let go, laughing infectiously, smiling bright enough to light the whole school. 

 "I want to spend more time with you, maybe we could hang out after school sometime?" Hoseok said, leaning back against the lockers. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter