Car Trip

Appa? I don't have 1 but 5!
"We're leaving!" Yoochun appa shouted as we slipped on our shoes. "Bye Appas!" With that, the front door slammed shut. ~.~.~.~ "Remember to put on your seatbelt kay?" "Yes yes Yoochun appa." "Good girl." Yoochun appa patted my head twice before roaring up the car engine and smoothly drove out of the reserved parking lot. "Are you looking forward to your new school?" "Nah. Not really. I don't understand why I have to always transfer schools... Its like a hussle and I don't have THAT many friends..." Yoochun appa took a left turn, and replied. "Well... We appa's are also very sorry that you have to go through all this but I promise you that this will be the last time you would ever change schools. We just want you to be safe. That's all." The car came to a halt, "Well, I am sure that you would make more friends. But just make sure no one knows about your appas kay? We don't want trouble knocking on our doors..." The car started moving after the green light came on. "All right. You promise this would be the last one yeah? So I can safely make some friends which I doubt I would cause I think the girls would be very snobbish and I hate those kind of people..." "Haha. Well they aren't that bad... Okay maybe a little. But anyway, there are a few SM artises in that school too. Umm... Like Taemin? Kai? Sehun? Haha. You can go talk to them." "REALLY?! KAI OPPA IS IN MY SCHOOL?! OMG YESH. I WOULD NOT BE FRIENDLESS AFTER ALL." "Haha. We are here already. Come on get going. See you tonight." The car came to a second halt, "Bye appa! See you tonight!" With that, I got out of the car and slammed the car shut. 'Breathe. You got a long day ahead. Hwaiting!'