From lovers to Friends, From Fans to Friends

From lovers to Friends, From Fans to Friends

The girl with black long hair walked gracefully along the catwalk. She is not as tall as other model that also walked in there, but the auras that come from her are more than enough to make everyone who watch amused by her.

Kang Seulgi is a member of Red Velvet, one of the girl groups of SM Entertainment, one of the biggest entertainment agency in South Korea. It has been 6 years since her debut with Red Velvet, and comes along with her succesful group, she and her others member has been reaching other field too. These days, if she is not busy with their concert, she will attend so many fashion shows, stores opening, or doing her solos, such us doing musical, playing in some dramas, or attending some variety show.

Like always, Seulgi is the type that never waver from what she is dreaming before. She is still humble and lovely as before.

“Seulgi-ssi, thank you... I dont think you will come, “

Seulgi smiled at the man in front of him. “No, of course I’ll always come to your show, “

“Oww... how sweet of you, dearr, “

Some noises heard from behind the door, and when a person come, all the eyes eyeing on him. He is tall with face like geek god. Oh Sehun has come.

“Sehun-sii, “ the man spontanously hugged Sehun. Mean while, Sehun just give smile to seulgi. Seulgi noded and give the man a smile.

******

Do you miss me?

You wish

I wish you’re thinking about me right now

Oh Sehun!

What?

I miss you so so so much

Stop it, please...

Are you angry with me or something?

No

Then why did you ignore me in the fashion show before?

I’m looking like idiot tried to get your attention

Sehun-ah, stop it...

I already told you... it’s not gonna work

What not gonna work?

You know what I mean

Us?

Sehun-ah...

Is this because him again?

No, dont... please, dont bring him to this matter

Yeah, do you think I dont know that he come to your last concert bringing  that amazing flowers?!

I also can do that you know

Please, stop

Of course, he is a chaebol, you will get anything if you want if being with him

And I just... what am I, again?

Sehun, do you realize that you just now accused me as some woman who likes money?

You are always like this! When I’m with you, I’ll always be the one who understanding you, being the matured ones! But, you! You are as childish as ever, you never think and act mature!

I’m sorry Seulgi, its just--- I’m trying to understanding you too! I already told you before! I’m trying!

Sehun-ah, pleasee... just stopp... good night...

Seulgi

Seulgi

KANG SEULGI!!!

*****

Seulgi sitting face to face with a man in a quite luxurious restaurant. They look pretty happy, seemed to be celebrating something. The situation there is quite romantic, with a garnish of sweet and melancholy atmosphere. The man looks very happy, with eyes staring at the woman in front of her, as if she was the most beautiful woman in the world. His movements said he was particularly adored the woman in front of him, and was willing to give anything for her. Yes, For Park Jaesoo, Seulgi is the only angel. His friends said he had been bewitched by her but he just nodded in agreement.

For two years, this handsome chaebol was chasing her. Starting from accidental meetings, until he finally became her fans. He even still in disbelief that he could be this close to her now.

"Seulgi-ssi,"

"Hem? "The girl raised her head, looked at the eyes of men in front of him with sweetness.

"Thank you for coming,"

"AH! Of course! Hehehe, you always helping me so this kind of request is fine! " Said Seulgi sincere. "Ahh, by the way, I have a present for you! Hehe ... Actually, I kinda mess it up, but I hope you like it! Ah! But! I leave it in the car Because I'm afraid that they will baned me to bring it here, so sorry! "

Park Jaesoo laughing at thr women in front of him. "Such a cutie," He thought to himself.

"Its, okay, seul. I'm already happy to hear you bring me a present. But, can I know what kind of present is that?

"A cake! I'm baking a cake for you! Actually, Wendy help me, Because she afraid I will make-something distratous for you! But luckly, Wendy said its okay for you to eat! So, please enjoy the cake when you get home, "said Seulgi, he ended it with a sweet smile.

Thousand arrows of love seemed to pierce right in the heart of Park Jaesoo. He really could not believe there was a girl as cute Seulgi.

"Um, seul, can I ask you something? Um, something personal? "Asked Jaesoo indoubt.

"Em, go ahead,"

"You know ... about ... like ... three months ago ... er, when we eat together and ... um, you cried ... and then, er .. a guy named Sehun come .. and ... "

"AH, yeahh ... that ..."

"Sorry, I just ,,, er ... never mind, seul, I wont ask anymore if it make you uncomfotable,"

"No, no, no ... actually, I really am sorry for you ... because of me, Sehun punch you and ... haha ​​... I'm so sorry and ashamed that I can not bring it up again to you, and acted like it never happend ... I'm so sorry Jae, "

"No ... no ... its okay ..."

"Hemm, thanks God .. Sehun is always like that, yeah ... haha ​​.. but It also my fault too ... I make him misunderstand about us, so yeah ..."

"Yeaahh .. so, its okay now between both of you?"

"Eh? Ah, yeah," Seulgi smiled, " Sehun and I know each other for a really long time ... since ... high school I guess. So we think even if we already broke up, we'll still be friends ... "Seulgi proceedings in the story with a smile, but behind it Jaesoo could see beads of sadness in her eyes. "At first, it is hard to let it go ... but, so much misunderstanding happen, and how hard we both tried to fix it ... it never be the same again ..."

"So ... are you really okay now?"

Seulgi looked at the concerned face in front of her, then smiled. "I am. "

Jaesoo also smiled at her too. He already knows that when he fall for her, she already someone besides her, but he couldnt forget her at all, so he tried to close to her just by being her friends, her fans, and hoping the best for her. And if someday, the day when she will look at him come, he will become the man who’ll never let her go forever.

“But... I guess, I’m going to focus to my work for now. I’m tired for so much drama and emotion from my last relationship. So I’ll forget about love for a moment, and just live the life as free, single, and very happy!! “ Said Seulgi excitedly.

Jaesoo could only smile hear seulgi’s declaration. Although in his heart he wished that the time when Seulgi fall in love with him will come soon.

"I'll wait," said Jaesoo smiling at a girl in front of him.