WAY TO START A JOURNEY......

TIME DON'T MATTER ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Next  morning Min ho  exictedly went to the channel station . He first went to their room to check if Shin hye has came yet or not so that they can discuss to director about the places appropriate for shooting .  As soon as Min ho opens the door , he is welcomed by a delightful sight , Shinhye was in the room with her head down on the table catching on  her slumber .

For him it was the cutest sight that he can watch every morning "She must have came early due presentation." he thought while squatting down in front of her brushing a strand of hair from her cheek . It then when he noticed that she was wearing her clothes from last night , he frowned thinking the possible answers "was she thinking about yesterday's cafteria incident or she was upset about her parents , did she really spend the night here." he was lost in thoghts when his eyes fell upon a overnight bag . Now Min ho was super confused and wanted to ask her if she was ok , or if she had any problem in work , or yesterday's incident were haunting her yet "she really spend her night here . but why ?" he wanted to ask so many questions but seeing her sleeping quietly , he decided to meet director first about the shooting matter . With this thought he left the room quietly .

(cut to director's room )

Min ho entered the director's room and was greeted warmly. In these few days Min ho and Jin hyuk have grown closer and shared a brotherly bond . Min ho to treated him as a big brother which he never had.

Min ho discussed about Shin hye decision and about her choice of places and preparaton of presentation , he was on full shinhye admiration mode and this behavior was not ignored by jin hyuk , he too sensed Min ho's change after starting working here . His distant and cold personality, for which he didnt knew the reason , was soon vanishing away . He was still in his walls in front of other people but when he saw Min ho and Shinhye bickering about dropping her home yesterday , he knew instantly that Min ho has changed for good  but he decided to keep quiet about it otherwise Min ho will again raise his sheilds high.He was in his thoughts when Min ho was called him from distant land.

"Hyung I was going to bring Shin hye , but I saw her sleeping  so I didnt disturbed her yet , she must be stresed about the deadline."

"WHAT !!!!! Shin hye again slept here ..." Said Jin hyuk in a concerned voice.

"What do you mean hyung .... she again...... please explain hyung"

Seeing minho concerned He decide to tell everything to Minho ." Min ho this going on for past one week  , after everyone is gone , She comes back from her house with an overnight bag and sit in the news station to work on her story as it is open for 24*7. She sits their to write and around 7 am comes to writer's room . I was by chance in the office for whole week for working on the shows' VFX when I noticed her . If I would not be here that night i guess no one would even come to know that she not going home . When I tried to ask her the reason , she simply said that was not able write at home and was disturbed with the deadline , but i was not able to believe her even a bit."

This information left Min ho dumbstruck , His confusion care security towards her reached a new height . he left his office , distressed.

As he entered writer's room , he saw Shin hye in changed clothes and was sitting in her sit writing something on her laptop .

As soon as Shin hye heard the sound of door being opened she looked  to find Min ho staring at her she wished witha genuine smile ,"Good morning Min ho ssi ."

Seeing her smile like this Min ho' face paled and his heart was melted , it was crying . He wanted to cry aloud and ask her what was the problem she was fighting to , and makes her so brave that she smile like this with her soul stuck in abyss . He didnot understand that why each and every thing about her was so important to him and effected him in a way that never happened before.

He managed to smile and reply to her greeting .

"what happened Min ho ssi  you looked quiet stressed , are you tensed regarding the project.?"

"No shin hye its nothing as such you are thinking , I met director today and he was saying that he is eager to see your presentation ." he said with a slight cheerful appearence.

"Really I was just completing it , then we can go to director nim to show him the presentation."

"yes , he said that he will assemble evryone neccessary in conferece around 12 noon." he told and she nodded.

"Hmm... shin hye I want you to ask something... earlier when I came you were sleeping in your last night's clothes and then hyung tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter