SOOTHING PAIN....

TIME DON'T MATTER ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"...................The soldier  at distance had realeased the arrow . the arrow had being aimed at Young's neck . It sped Unerringly on its deadly mission , however he had not calculated the posoibilty of someone obstructing its path  . Yoo Eun twisted her body in mid air as she leapt in front of Young . the arrow slammed her chest with brutal force , propelling her air borne body backward . , limp and motionless . A stuuned Young stared at Yoo Eun's body , his heart shattering "

 

Shin hye woke up with a jerk , her lips apart , to gasp as much air she can pull inside , her chest was stuffy and she was not able to breathe properly , uncontrollable tears were falling from her eyes , her face covered with sweat . The nightmare to her was so scary that she was not even able to shout or shriek with the fear , and maybe  somewhere her unconscious mind knew that  there is nobody for her to listen to her screams from fear and anxiety , there would be nobody gather her heart and embrace her in a warm hug .

Thinking about being alone and that scary nightmare , which has become a part of her life , her cries grew louder , she wanted her omma , her hug , her scent which kept her calm for years . Tears from her squinted eyes were flowing like river without a barrage , when she slowly opened her eyes to take a look of her room , the walls of the room , the bed , table , wardboard , everything which have been part of her room since her childhood , now looked like they were all stepping forward to eat her alive , to haunt her , the environment of her room which was once full of colors was now dull and scary . She gathered up her blanket and mobile and stormed out of the room towards living room. 

She sat on the sofa of living room and continue to cry over her fate . Her life was a mess from a long time , and here she was today , happy .... genuinly happy after a long time and here comes her comes the nightmare again to  ruin her mind ........but this time she was not alone who was haunted by the same nightmare.

Min ho was in his pad , sitting on his bed , sniffing his silent tears . Some hours ago Min ho woke up with a scream when his nightmare reoccured and violated his slumber . Today he was in  good mood and was thinking about Shin hye when he was about to sleep , his heart became as quiet as lake whenever he would think about her , it would not be an exxageration to say that he was drifting into a peaceful sleep with only thoughts about Shin hye , until and unless his nightmare came .

So here were these two person , who were once part of one soul , were now sitting apart in two different lives and worlds , cursing their lives and remininscing their lonliness. 

 

Both Min ho and Shin hye got up to get ready for their work , they dressed and headed towards their destination.

 

Min ho headed hasteningly towards the same writers room to  meet SHin hye , after yesterdays dream , he didnt knew why but his heart had only to see her once , to see her in good shape and health . It was only second day of work and their companionship but Min ho would feel the sense of satisfaction after seeing her as if he wanting to see that face for hundreds of years .

Shin hye was sitting in the room , tapping her feets impatiently . Today as soon as she entered the broadcast building she headed first towards their room without even reporting to director first , as soon as she opened the door in anticipation to see a expected face her , her expectations were gone only to find no one , she hung her head and headed towards director to report for work  and came back to room to to do her work , but she was not able to concentrate even a bit , she gave up and decided to wait for him instead .

As soon as the door opened Shin hye turned around to see the face she wanted too , their eyes were locked to each other but both of them were slightly surprised to see each other .

Shin hye could clearly see Min ho's swollen up eyes " was he crying ?" she thought . Whereas Min ho was also able to see Shin hye's red and swollen eyes  " what happened to her , she was completely well till yesterday ?" Min ho tensed up . Both of their eyes were locked  , both of their faces showed same agony and pain , their eyes were red and swollen due to crying , both of them had thousands of ques in their mind but cannot even say a word .

Min ho was feeling helpless after seeig Shin hye's face like this , he wanted to embrace her to assure her that she is not alone and he is willing to be her backbone against the fight she was leading alone . Shin hye was also having same thoughts .

 

It was a week over that incident and both of them didnot talked about it to each other as they understood that they were not comfortable to talk about it . But Min ho was not able to digest the fact and just let it go the time being , he has made sure that he ask her about it.

Excluding this fact ,,everything was fine , their storyline was going perfectly well , they were at good speed and most importantly they getting comfortable with another without being awkward, they decided to drop to honorofics as they didint had that much age diffrence . They both were sitting  in their room doing work on story  when Min ho noticed that it was already 2 pm and they have not taken their lunch yet with their extra concentration on their work .

"Shin hye , you should stop for a while and first take food  now its already 2 pm "

"yes , just give me two minutes , pleassseeee , I have to complete just some lines ..."pleaded Shin hye without breaking her concentration from notepad.

"You have said that exact same line one hour ago too , now no two minutes , finish your lunch , then you can write as much paras as you want ok."

"hmmm" Shin hye said mindlessly

Min ho pursued his lips " she is not even listening to me.." he thought , he suddenly took a grap of her notepad and pen threw them  in her bag as if asking her to surrender silently .

"Ok ..ok fine I will come , now can you return my bag please I have to take my mobile " Shin hye said while pouting unknowingly .

Min ho smiled with truimph and returned her the bag , she took her phone and they headed towards cafeteria to grab some snacks as it was late for lunch.

" One veg and non veg burger and two latte please " Min ho ordered their snack took the food token and headed towards where Shin hye was sitting .

They were talking casually about the story written previously by Shin hye and Min ho when their order no was called .

As they sipped for their coffee he remembered something and dared to ask her the question .

" umm... Shin hye was thinking about something and I want to ask you about it ..can I ?"

" Its a free country .. ofcourse you can ."

"I ...its about ....when we met for the first time in the restaurent ,why were your eyes swollen and also  about one week ago too they were all red and swollen ? were you alright or are you sick somewhere ?." he asked with hesitation but with concern in his voice.

Shin hye was taken aback from the question, not only he noticed her eyes but also remembered them and now he was asking her out of concern that why she cried , she was not able to understand him .neither they had any relation nor they were old acquintances then he showed so much concern for her and why she felt so good about it.

"What should I tell you that I cried like hell due to a nightmare , how stupid "she thought to herself

"Then can i ask you the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter