shooting commercial pt2

Start with a war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chanyeol pov   "Chanmi it's your turn." the staff said. "Excuse me, isn't it my turn? And who is Chanmi?" I asked with a confused look. "It's you and Bomi,that's what your fans call you guys." The staff said and walk away. I nod and walked to that's fatty. "You lucky that's our fans pair you with this handsome creature." I whisper to her. "You mean the ugliest creature on earth." She said back with a smirk. "Yah! Pig!" I shouted. "Yah! Yoda ear!" She shouted. "Yah!! You look like a pig!" I shouted. "Yah!! If I didn't kill you today don't called me Yoon Bomi!" She shouted and start chasing me. "Yah! I never called you Yoon Bomi all I ever called you are 'pig,fatty,fat dummy, and more' but never ever called you Yoon Bomi." I shouted well running. "You seriously wanna die!!" She shouted. Please stop chasing me.   Suho pov   "Surong your turn." The staff said. "I guess this me and that evil lady name combined isn't?" I said. "You so smart." The staff said. I smile until I heard what that woman said. "And ugly." She laugh and walk to the place that we gonna shoot. "That's grandma." I whisper to myself. Suddenly Eunji said. "Bomi and Chanyeol really are fast at shooting." "Actually, they still chasing each other. So,Sonna nim ask me to called Suho and Chorong." The staff said and walk to her place. "Hyung fighting" sehun and D.O cheer me up. I nod and walk to the shooting place. "Since Suho already here. Let's start." Sonna noona said.  The staff give an ice cream to Chorong.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter