Evolving Feelings

Stuck With The Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop making that face, you're ruining the shot." Seulbi scolded Namjoon as she took his photos. Taehyung stood towards the back of the room, trailing his eyes down her lovely figure as she stood in front of multiple camera. She peeked through the lens of the center camera, running her hands through her hair before placing her fingertip onto the top button. 

Her gaze looked as soft and fragile as a white dandelion. Namjoon stood in front of the camera before she pulled back, running her fingers through her hair before completely shaking it up in frustration. Namjoon smirked in the slightest, taking joy out of the pressure placed upon Seulbi to take the perfect photos. 

"I think we need to take five." She spoke, the staff reassembling and flocking around the room like a bunch of bouncy balls. Some hadn't even know what they were supposed to be doing, they were just standing around looking important without purpose. Taehyung had motioned towards Seulbi before he was stopped in his tracks, watching as she stomped her way over to Namjoon. 

"Are you purposely trying to ruin my shots or something? We're going to be here all day if you keep looking like that." She whined, looking up at him with childish eyes. Her adorable charm had left Taehyung smitten just a distance away, though the joyful feeling disappeared as his selfish thoughts began to rain in. He wanted to be the only one she had used that charm of hers on, he wanted to be the only one she saw. But Taehyung knew that was wrong of him to think, unaware of how Seulbi truly felt. Besides, he had remembered how happy she looked sitting beside the man in her photos. She had never looked at him with that type of smile on her face. Taehyung knew that sometimes love wasn't always a two way street, and maybe he had been walking alone.

"What do you mean? That's just my face. Don't look at me, you're ruining my eyes." Namjoon turned away. 'Finally,' Taehyung thought as Namjoon moved away. After hours of being stuck in a room with Seulbi, he'd finally have his shot to approach her again.

Taehyung was normally one to give off a friendly vibe, he had always struggled to flirt. Every ounce of him was praying that somehow Seulbi would realize just how fast she made his jumbo heart thump around, like it had been doing a little dance inside of his chest. It had been the most chaotic and disruptive feeling he had ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter