Love

Stuck With The Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been the night of a huge company party, a formal celebration that the boys and Seulbi had been invited to. Everyone in the dormitory had been pretty excited for it. Jimin had been most excited to see Seulbi in the dress she had bought just a few days before. She had told him it was surprise, so he had been unable to see it before the party. He knew she would look amazing in anything she'd put on, yet he'd been so excited. All he had thought of throughout the past few days was the kiss they had shared, the feelings they had exchanged. 

None of the members knew about the moment Jimin and Seulbi had previously shared, the two agreeing to keep it a secret. It had been for the best, considering Seulbi hadn't known how the others would react to it. She had especially worried about Namjoon, despite being unaware of his true feelings. A lingering sensation of awkward had still sat between the two of them. 

Jungkook had been nervous about the night, taking hours to get ready without the slightest break. He had decided that it was the right time to tell Seulbi how he felt, unaware of her feelings for Jimin. He'd felt unbelievably anxious, unsure if he had the guts to tell her the truth to begin with. He didn't want to give up on the idea of the two of them together, hoping that somehow he could find the right words when it was time to let all of his feelings pour out. He was almost positive that nothing would come from it. He had just wanted her to know, he no longer wanted to keep the secret from her. But he felt that Seulbi had deserved much more, something greater than the world and the universe. However, he knew that his love was the equivalent to a burnt-out star.

Seokjin had kept his own master plan to himself, choosing that night to attempt wooing his alpha female. He would ask her to dance, and she would fit perfectly into his arms. He would get lost in her fiery eyes, intoxicated by her features. She would look perfect and the moment would be perfect. He was hoping that their moment could set a spark under them, drawing them towards one another. 

Night was beginning to fall and the boys had made it down to the car once they were ready. Jungkook had been the last to finish, practicing his confession in the mirror after all had been finished. The rest had made their way down to the car, Seulbi being the only other person left in the dormitory. He hadn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter