o2

The Sacrifices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n: you guys may be confused from the last chapter but dont worry everything will be told when the time comes. and pls give a lil bit reponse if im doing good or not. just comment anything related to the story. this will help a lot with my updates. less comments, less updates. sometimes writer block happen because of it so pls give a lil bit response okay?

and kjslfjawf i didnt manage to complete this story before the contest end but oh well xD

warning: there would be a little bit swear words down there :)

 

Suji felt the aura Jungkook was giving to her. She couldnt careless because whats in her mind was The Ark. Whatever they told to her, it could be true but then it could be wrong. And chose to not believe them. There's no way, no in the way The Ark would died just like that!

 

Jungkook was pissed off? Well Suji was more than pissed off, she's burning with wrath right now.

 

She stood from her place and glared at Jungkook with so much hate she didnt even notice that her eyes changed brown to gray-ish and a little bit white circling around her orbs.

 

"Lies." was all she could say.

 

Jungkook scoffed, "Lie? That's not a lie, ! We witnessed eveything! We saw how they clashed with-"

 

"Jungkook, that's enough." Yoongi said, pushing Jungkook back to his seat. Jungkook didnt even notice Yoongi walked to him. He clench his teeth in annoying with a low growl but Yoongi just ignored him.

 

Then Yoongi look straight to Suji who still didnt cool down. "Suji-ssi. I believe you." Jungkook and the others wide their eyes at this. He sighs, "I mean, Halla. I just want to ask one question."

 

Suji look at Yoongi for a seconds before her eyes turning back to the normal  color, brown. "What is it?"

 

"I've heard about you from Minju and Jaein." Suji, Jungkook and Jimin flinched. "They would always talk about you secretly. Euna and Yujin too-" he shook his head, "-how you would do stupid things, you're so clumsy that you-actually there's too much that I heard from them. They looks so happy."

 

Yoongi look at her with unreadable eyes. "But then the conversation would end with sad and sorrow face..and longing looks. With 'I miss her' words, they end the conversation. It was always like that for like 19 years."

 

Suji's face was emotionless but her eyes watered at every sentences Yoongi said to her. She let the tears fall, she didnt even wipe the tears away and the boys only look at her with pity and deep in thoughts, finally know the reason as to why the guardians would always spoke in hush tone when they're in their room and wont let one of the Bangtan to bother them.

 

But.. why wont they let them know about Suji?

 

"Where was you at that time?" finally Yoongi asked it.

 

"I'm afraid I cant tell you that. Its an order." she replied almost whispering but the boys still heard her.

 

"From who." Jungkook asked. Or rather stated.

 

"Council, the Elders." She sighs, "If I ever tell you guys. Things wont change." Suji wiped her tears and look at Yoongi. "Tell me h-how did it happened?"

 

"You really dont want to know, Su-Halla. I suggest you just let it go." Jimin frowned thinking something if they ever tell Halla, she likely would seek for revenge. Well thats what happens all the time isnt? Thats why he really dont want to risk it.

 

Suji sighs, knowing they wont tell her anything. "Alright then.. I'm going to find it out myself." she look at her watch and look at the boys back, didnt feel nervous, scare or anything at all. "But please tell me, why are you guys here? What happened after the incident?"

 

They look at each other, dont know if they can tell her or not. But then Namjoon sigh and look at Seokjin, telling him to do the honor and Seokjin gladly nodded his head and started talking.

 

"As for this place, Minju found it for us. Its been 10 years and as to what she said, we are safe here. No one can find us here. Before the incident, they actually did a lot of preparation like this place and how she sealed it so no one would suspect anything wrong with us. Oh and they lived with us, so they can keep their eyes on us. What a guardian should do." Jin stop talking for a seconds and continue, "And we have been lived like this since last year and half ago."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter