o1

The Sacrifices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n: first chapter! this story will be slow-update bcs i have exam trial soon and a big exam this year but of course i will still update this and try to finish it. ty for two subscribers before the update! <3

 

"Ah! Good if you like it here. The neighbours are super friendly too I bet you won't regret buying this house."

 

Suji smile at the landlord and excused herself even she wish to talk longer with the woman, she need to clean up before night comes. She bid her goodbye and turn to close the door but then she saw a bunch of boys walking together with school uniforms and laughing like they own the world. They look so carefree... and she can see the bonds they have there.

 

She smile warmly at the boys and closed the door and start unpacking before its getting late.

 

While the other side of scene, one of the boys look at the house beside their house curiously. "Looks like we have a new neighbours." A boy besides the curious boy spoke.

 

"Yeah, you should really visit them after school, Jin."

 

"Why me?" Seokjin asked, confused.

 

"Because you're the mother here, plus you even cook for us. Don't it make your work to greet the new comers warmly?"

 

"Oh shut it, Tae. It doesn't mean I will have to do all the works for all of you." Jin sighs, he don't know why but he just like doing all the chores, unlike those lazy booties.

 

Jin's face bright up suddenly and slung his arm around one of his friend's neck, "Hey, Kook, you can do that for me, right? We can't be rude to our neighbours and remember to keep our profile low? Please! I will cook and you just give the food to them and greet warmly. Thats all. You can do it, right?"

 

Kook or rather Jungkook glanced at Jin for a second and sighs, "Right.. whatever as long we're not exposed." he replied with a bored tone.

 

"Good boy! And cheer up. This will be the last year for our batch and freedom!" Jin ruffled Jungkook's hair and laughed at Jungkook's reaction after that.

 

A boy with a glasses on chuckled at his friends, "Don't be too moody. Its not good for your face."

 

"Namjoon, thats not how you said it, you should say 'Don't be too moody, its no good for your health'. Get your sentences right, idiot." Namjoon scoffed at his friend known as Yoongi who thinks he's the king of swagger.

 

Yoongi really don't get his jokes. He always don't. What he was trying to say was that Jungkook have a baby face and with his moody mood, could be no good for his face as it may turn ugly and boom no more handsome face. Why is it everybody don't get his jokes? Yes, its include his other friends. But it will always Yoongi who would commented about his fail jokes every effing time.

 

"I'm fine. It just..." Jungkook said but seem so into his thoughts to realized his friends waiting for him to finish his sentence.

 

The short one sighs and pat Jungkook's shoulder, "It's about her again isn't?"

 

Jungkook snapped from his thoughts and look at his short friend with unreadable face, "Lets go guys. We are already so late for school." he shrugged Jimin's hand of his shoulder and walk faster than the others.

 

"He never let go, huh? I'm so worried for him. Its been one and half year already.."

 

"I know, Hobi. We are all in fact, worried about him. I don't know anymore what to do.. I myself don't think I move on from it too." Jimin said back to Hobi or Hoseok then trailed behind Jungkook thinking ways to comfort his bestfriend but he really have no idea how.

 

When he also still in the state of broken.

 

*

 

Suji was almost done when its time for dinner. She sweats a lot, she really need to get a shower before making a dinner for herself. But then she really don't have any appetite to eat so why bother making a dinner?

 

She sighs to herself for treating her body like that. She lost a lot of weights.. she really cant skip this time. Other than that, she need energy back after cleaned up her new house with her things.

 

She streched up and stand to put away all the boxes that piled up at the conner of her kitchen.

 

"Need to put all of this outside.. but damn I thought its only four or six boxes.." she look at the boxes with tired face and sighs, "I think my back is going to broke." she whined. However she don't have any choices so she took three boxes to put it outside.

 

When she struggled to open the door at the same time she felt someone precense and she stop in her track. Suji look around and found a boy standing at his front house holding what she either dont know. She look at the boy curiously and the boy did the same to her. 

 

Then she decided to greet the boy, "Hello there. Are you the owner of the house?" she point at the house beside her with while smiling brightly at the boy.

 

The boy shrugged his shoulder at her and walk casually like he own the world to her front door where Suji stood and look at her blankly.

 

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. My friend made this for you since you just moved here. Thats my house and my friends. Welcome to our neighbourhood." he bowed and put the basket that he have been holding all this time at Suji's feet. Then he just left like that.

 

And leave Suji speechless at his attitude.

 

"I didnt even get to tell my name..." Suji frowned at Jungkook. "Hey! My name is Lee Suji by the way, Jeon-ssi!" she screamed desperatedly so Jungkook can hear her voice but she just heard a door being slammed shut.

 

Suji scoffed at the rude boy, "What a way to greet your neighbour, huh? Rude." she snorted and continue to put all the boxes outside and took the basket inside of her house.

 

She then slump her body at her sofas and groaned, "Oh god, I think I'm going to faint."

 

When she was about to close her eyes to sleep for awhile, someone ring her bell making her almost have a heart attack. She cursed under her breath and sighs loudly, clearly she was so tired to even deal with people right now. Whoever visit her at time like this?

 

With her tired face, she open the door only to be greet by Jungkook and some boys that she dont even know. They were smiling widely at her while Suji just look at them curiously and frowned when she saw Jungkook who also frowned at her.

 

"Can I help.. you?" she asked politely not looking at Jungkook but the other boys.

 

"We came here to apolagize with Jungkook's behaviour while ago. He's always like that to people he dont know so dont take it to heart. I'm Seokjin and this is Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok. We live together. There's also Yoongi and Taehyung. You will meet them later since I want to invite you to our house to have a dinner together. Are you in?" Jin smiled when he finish his speech at Suji who look at him weirdly.

 

Suji look at them carefully, she thought of something that really set her off when she arrived at this town. She was bothered with it but then completely forgot when she met the landlord. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter