Nice To Meet You

The heartless, Kwon Ji-yong!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon walks in to the female's bathroom to wash her face. She feels that she needs a cold water for cooling down her face. After the strange scene that was happened in the classroom between her and Kwon Ji-Yong, she does not know why she's suddenly feel a strange feeling that is all over her mind, now.

Taeyeon opened the faucet of the wastafel, and she starts to pouring the cold water into her face. Mm... the water does work, it makes her feel more relaxed now. Taeyeon is closing the faucet, and she looks straightly to the big mirror in front of her. Her face, is look a bit pale now. Her liptint already dissapeared, and she does not look..... fine. This is her first day of school, but why.. she has to turning like this?

Is it because of Kwon Ji-Yong?

Taeyeon doesn't know, the way he looked at her... it made her feel so intimidated. It's like she had done anything so wrong to him. But, actually, she didn't. Right? She was just waking him up, and the important thing was, it wasn't her wish to did that. It was all because she couldn't stand to saw Mrs. Park's frustated face.

But.. why she still feels like he was judging her with his gaze? Like... she was the wrong one?

Suddenly, the door is open. At first, Taeyeon thinks it must be Yoona who is entering the bathroom, But actually, it's not her.

A tall girl, with a blonde-long-hair, walks in with her 'supermodel' steps. Her uniforms looks so fit in her, it's really match with her great body shape. She walks to the wastafel, and now, She's standing right beside her. And right at this time, Taeyeon realizes: 'So this is the definition of perfect girl in real world'.

Like, oh my Godness! She looks like one of the beautiful goddess who was fell from the sky! She has a flawless face, and of course, it makes her looking really beautiful and attracting! Taeyeon wonders, there is NO man in this world who dare to rejects her. Yeah, no one.

"You can make a hole in my face if you keep staring at me like that."

Taeyeon almost jumps out when she heard the words that was came out from . She's closing the faucet, and the water stops flowing.

"I-i'm sorry," Said Taeyeon with a faltered voice, while bowing her head a little.

"Aniyeo, It's okay." She takes the tissue from the tissue's box that sticks on the wall, before she turns back to Taeyeon, and smile. "You must be the new student, right?"

"Ne?" Taeyeon opens her eyes widely. It makes the girl is starting to chuckle.

"I think my guess is right." Said her. "I'm Chaelin Lee, umm... the students here are usually call me CL." She's thursting her right hand to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon doesn't directly shake her hand, instead she is looking at it with a blank expression first.

"Ah... I am Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon." Answered her. Finally, she shakes her hand.

When they are letting go of their hands, suddenly, the bathroom's door is opening again. And there she is, Yoona, walking in with a hurry steps.

When Yoona meets Taeyeon's gaze, she sighs. "I'm sorry, it took me so long to get here, Mr. Je suddenly wanted to meet me, and i have to went to the teacher's room and.." Yoona stops her words when her gaze is moving into Cl's. "Oh? CL?"

"Anyeong, Yoona-a."

Taeyeon is looking to CL, then to Yoona, then back to CL. They seems to know each other. Ah... Of course they are know each other! They both are having a 'face' that must makes them famous in this school. CL is really beautiful, but Yoona? She is beautiful too. The difference is only from their auras. They both are having a very different beauty auras. When CL is like the flawless one, then Yoona is the sweet one.

Oh, God. She really needs to stop reading people's face.

"Umm... so, see you around, Taeyeon-a! Nice to meet you!" CL taps Taeyeon's shoulder softly, and smile.

"Ah, ne. Nice to meet you too." Taeyeon smiles brightly to CL before she takes a steps away. But, suddenly, CL stops her steps.

CL is swinging her body back to face Taeyeon. And she looks like she is searching for something in her blazer's pocket. When she's already found the 'thing' that was she searched for, she walks back to Taeyeon.

"You look so pale, here, use my liptint. It has a soft pink color, i think it must be really suits your skin tone well" She handed the liptint to Taeyeon. "You can return it anytime."

Taeyeon is looking at the liptint on her right hand, before she moves her gaze back to CL. "T-thankyou!"

CL smiles once again before she's swinging her body back, and walks away. She taps Yoona's shoulder first, before she really leaves the bathroom.

"Omo! This is the limited pink color of Moly Tint! I can't even got to buy this because it was sold out right on the first day of its launching!" Yoona takes the tint from Taeyeon's hand and she is looking at it like it's a dinosaurs fossil that is so rare.

"Here, let me put it on your lips." She opened the top of the tint's bottle. "I think it might looks so amazing on you." Said Yoona, excitedly.

 

***

 

"Doesn't it look weird on me?" Asked Taeyeon, again. It has been about the same five questions that she keeps asking all over again.

"No, it looks amazing. And please stop asking me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter