The beginning of everything

The heartless, Kwon Ji-yong!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun is so bright, and the weather feels really nice today. Taeyeon is pedaling her bicycle slowly, enjoying the fresh morning air in her face.

Today is her first day in her new school. After seven years lived in US because of his father's work, finally she can come back to the place where exactly she belongs, Seoul.

Taeyeon jump out from her bicycle right when she arrived at the front gate of her new school. Seoul Private High's. Taeyeon takes a deep breathe before she starts to lead her bicycle to the inside of her new school.

There are many students who already threwing their strange gazes to Taeyeon. Does she looks so weird today? Taeyeon starts to touching his new hair-she cut it yesterday-actually, she likes her new short hair, but maybe it looks weird to others' perspective?

And to be honest, she feels a bit intimidated of their gazes now, so she decided to walking more fast until she reach the place to park her bicycle.

"Calm down, Kim Tae-yeon." Mumbled Taeyeon to herself before she walks to the inside of the school's building. Then she follows the sign that will lead her to the teacher's room, to meet her new homeroom teacher.

 


Taeyeon walks slowly behind her homeroom teacher, Mrs. Park. She follows Mrs. Park to the classroom that exactly will be her new class.

Taeyeon could hear her heartbeats that beating so fast now. And now, she can't stop biting her nails, It's actually her bad habit if she's nervous.

"Taeyeon, just wait in here for a little bit. When i call your name, then you can go in." Said Mrs. Park while smiling, then she opens the door, and walks in.

Taeyeon cross her arms and take one step ahead more close to the door. She could hear Mrs. Park greeting her students, and talks about 'there will be a new friend for you, guys'.

After that, Taeyeon could hear a boy's voice who asks 'is the new student a girl or a boy?' And when Mrs. Park says that 'it's a girl', Taeyeon could hear a noise of boys' voices filling up the entire class. Some of them starting to whistle.

"New student, you can go in now." Said mrs. Park with a loud voice, makes the nervous Taeyeon a bit startled.

Taeyeon letting out a small breathe before she walks in to the class. And right when she walks to the front of the class, the noise starts to begin again.

"Please keep silent, and let her introduce herself." Shout mrs. Park to calming down the class. After the noise starts to decreasing, mrs. Park directly turning her gaze to Taeyeon then she nods, giving her the code to speak now.

Taeyeon letting out a small breathe while putting a wide smile on her face. Taeyeon is looking straightly to the class, and she begin to clears before she starting to speaks.

"Anyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Tae-yeon. I newly moving from US, and i hope we will immediately get along. Please, take care of me from now on." Said Taeyeon while bowing her head.

"Give an applause!" Shout one of a boys that sit in the back of the class while applauding, and the rest of the class start to applauding too.

Taeyeon smile becomes wide and she starts to bowing her head again to showing her gratitude. She feels so happy because the class welcoming her so nicely.

"Alright, Taeyeon, you can sit on the empty chair right there." Said Mrs. Park while appointing her hand to the empty seat in the back of the class.

Taeyeon nods and directly made her way walking to the empty seat. Taeyeon put her bag on the table, and let herself sit down. The girl who sit in front of her table, swinging her body to the back to face Taeyeon, and she starts to waving her hand.

"Anyeong! I'm Im-Yoona, nice to meet you!" Said her while giving Taeyeon a big smile. Then, she s her right hand to Taeyeon.

"I'm Taeyeon, nice to meet you too." Answers T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter