[ END ]

7 Years of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It hurts so much..

not to have you by my side.
not to be around you.
not to be with you.

.

.

.

Debuting on November 6, 2005, Super Junior performed on the stage with their debut song "Twins (Knock Out)". That was how Super Junior started their career. Just like another other rookie groups back then, they were extremely nervous before their debut stage but of course, after they finished performing they all felt relief. Maybe just except for one member. Kim Ryeowook. Joining just two months before Super Junior's debut, Ryeowook felt extreme stress as he was afraid that the Hyungs wouldn't like him. After all, he didn't train as long as the other member before they finally debut together. But, it didn't take long for the twelve members to bond.

Soon after the group debuted for about one year, a new member joined them. Cho Kyuhyun. Joining Super Junior only after their debut stage, Kyuhyun felt as if he was taking away the spotlights away from the rest of the members. After all, there is already twelve Hyungs in the group plus during that era, everyone would want to be under the spotlight. With a sudden addition of members, it's natural that the rest of the member would think of him as a competition to them. In order to make the Hyungs not hate him, he tries to make himself "invisible" so the attention would be on the Hyungs instead of him.

After the group is stable with thirteen members, they go on with a comeback "U". It was that song which got Super Junior their first win. All the members felt emotional and started crying on the stage after their first win. But Kyuhyun was holding his tears back as he felt like he didn't deserve to cry like how his Hyungs are. After they returned backstage, Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun before hugging him saying, "Kyuhyun-ah, you've worked hard too."

And like that, Super Junior has been running in the K-pop industry for more than ten years.

- - - - - -

Year 2020

Fifteen years. That's how long Super Junior has been together. They've long broken the five-years jinx on idol groups. Finally, after all of them have long finished their military service, the group is finally back together as one whole Super Junior. Ending their goodbye stage, all members board the van and head back dorm. For almost three months, they've been preparing for their comeback. Late night practising, tons of recording and midnight filming got their energy drained out. Even though it's extremely tiring, to them it's fine as long as the members are side by side with them. Reaching the dorm, all the members return back to their respective rooms. Lying down on the bed, all of them can only think of sleeping the rest of their day away as they didn't have schedule afterwards.

Closing the door behind, Ryeowook headed straight to the kitchen. "Wookie-ah, what are you doing?" Kyuhyun asked cutely while circling his hands on Ryeowook's waist. Ryeowook smiled slightly and replied, "I'm gonna make food for the Hyungs. They haven't been eating proper meals ever since we started preparing for our comeback. I'm worried for them." Sounding like a mother, Kyuhyun pouted and asked, "What about me? I'm hungry too and I miss you cooking." Giggling, Ryeowook pulled Kyuhyun's hand to the side before turning to face him. "I got it. I'll make you your favourite Kimchi Fried Rice alright?" Soothing Kyuhyun, Ryeowook patted Kyuhyun's head and smiled at him. Kyuhyun nodded his head and peck Ryeowook on the lips before returning to their room.

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun have been together for as long as Kyuhyun's addition to Super Junior. Things were awkward between them at first but it soon got better after Kyuhyun's car accident back in 2007. They had a big fight before Kyuhyun and Shindong went on Eunhyuk's and Leeteuk's Kiss the Radio. On their way back, the van that the four members were in met in a car accident. Among the four, Kyuhyun was the one most badly injured. Thankfully, he managed to survive the car crash and recovered before joining back Super Junior's promotion for "Don't Don". Ever since that incident, Ryeowook has been constantly taking care of Kyuhyun. No matter if it's on camera or off camera, Ryeowook will always take extreme good care of Kyuhyun. Same goes for Kyuhyun. He loves being around Ryeowook, especially teasing him. Whenever they are on variety shows, Kyuhyun will find a chance to tease Ryeowook or just be around Ryeowook. In simple terms, wherever Ryeowook is at, Kyuhyun will always be there.

The two got together on 2008. Counting back, they've been together for twelve years. Of course, they try their best to not show affection to one another on stage or on camera. Still, Kyuhyun being the evil one would still find the chance to make Ryeowook blush by teasing him, bullying him, playing around with him, whispering jokes to him and so on. Fans that caught these small moments start shipping them as "KyuWook". The rest of the members are so used to these two playing around so often like kids that even sometimes, they will join in the fun too. But being legendary idols, they can't show their love to the world. It's almost like the two have to hide the love for one another. To the world, they despise LGBT acts. To the fans will think of it as they are doing fanservice. To the members, they pity them as they can't show their love to the world.

To them, it's suffocating.

- - - - - -

Year 2025

Time flies and soon five years just fly by the two lovers. Soon before they realise it, the both of them made it onto the headline news.

BREAKING NEWS! KYUHYUN AND RYEOWOOK FROM SUPER JUNIOR RUMORED TO BE DATING?!!

Both Kyuhyun and Ryeowok, as well as the Super Junior members, are shocked to see the breaking news for today. Within an hour after the release of the rumor, sites and netizens is just non-stop in digging these two to proof that they ARE dating. Within a week, the company had tons and tons of calls to answer, telling the media to not spread any more rumors about the two. Within a month, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook started to breakdown. Having to travel from countries to countries for their Super Show, the airport would constantly be flooded by fans and media. The both of them would lower their heads to avoid all camera facing them. They even went to the extent of covering their whole face up with sunglasses, mask, and cap. Members who have been with them through this ordeal couldn't help with the situation but can only give moral and mental support to them. Simple things like helping one another would lead to the media thinking that the two are ACTUALLY dating for real.

It's basically living hell to both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun and Ryeowook-ah, just treat today as a day off from schedule okay?" Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter