Don't act too cute

Our story

This chapter would be a bit different because there are two parts –Kris and Amber parts-. So enjoy it!

---

I kind of hate today, why? I have to go work. I know, I have to but holiday really got its place in my body. I’m too lazy now.

“Kris, wake up!! You have to work,” she shook my body.

“Give me 5 minutes,” I turned back to sleep.

“Aaaaa, please just wake up. You’ll be late,” she said.

“Hmmm,” I’m not even moving an inch. Just like I said before, I’m being lazy now.

“Okay. I’m not talking to you,” What? She is joking, right? I’m curious that she can do it.

Then, I get up, take a shower, dress up, and go downstairs. I see breakfast and she just sit down with her phone.

“Morning sweetie,” I said and kissed her forehead. She just stays quiet. Really? Is she serious?

“Sweetheart, are you really not talking to me?” I asked and she just shook her head. I ate breakfast and prepare to go.

“I’m going. Don’t do anything dangerous, and call me, okay?” I kissed her forehead once again and whispered.

“I’m sorry and I love you,” then I go.

*office*

She’s become more sensitive, is she on her period? If yes, then, it’s a disaster for me. I mean, who doesn’t know how a girl on a period looks like? From a sweet girl into a gangster, if I may say.

“Mr. Wu, we’re going to have a meeting with the GM at 8 p.m.,” my assistant said.

“Okay, thank you.” And that’s mean I’m going home late. Great, what a bad luck.

I wonder what she is doing at home. I mean, it’s our after marriage life. There’ll be a difference, right? Before, it’s just me working and she’s helping her parents on her college break. And now that she married me, she stays at home. If you have a question about why I’m working and she’s a college student? Or does she have a work? The answer is I’m older than her by 2 years, and she does have a work. Our work time is a bit different.

“Let’s start the meeting,” the GM said.

*home*

Ah! I’m hungry.

“Sweetie-“ before I finish my word, I found her sleeping in the dining room.

“You wait for me. How sweet,” and there’s a note near her.

For you <3 Sorry –AJL. And there is my favorite pizza. Since I don’t want to wake her up, I bring her to the bedroom and lay her there. Then I went downstairs to eat and get ready for sleep.

“Hmm, you’re home already,” she mumbled.

“Sorry, did I wake you up?”

“Never mind. You should sleep now, you have to go to work, right?” she said.

“Yeah, I’m about to sleep,”

“Then, good night, Kris.” She said.

“Good night, sweetheart.” I said and hugged her.

#Amber

Hi guys. First, I’ll introduce myself. I’m Amber Josephine Liu, 23 years old, and I’m Kris’s wife. Well, that wife part really got me embarrassed. I’m not used to it yet. I mean, all this time we’re not living together, sleep together, and I’m just shy about it. Yeah, I may look tough, cheerful, and boyish, but I have my feminine side too. When I’m around him, my heart just can’t beating normally. Even now we’re married, I still feel that way. He’s just too sweet to not falling for him every day.

And now, we’re living together, I tried to make it a bit different. Yeah, calling him with cute name. To be honest, I’ve always loved cute things. Has he told you that? He just can’t keep a secret, you know? I believe you can keep a secret. So, I’ll tell you my secret. The truth is I love him so much. Are you surprised? I can be cheesy too, you know.

“Sweetie, are you downstairs?” he shouted.

“Yeah, I’m in the kitchen. Why?” I answered.

“I’m worried when I found that you’re not in the bed,” he said. He’s already dressed up, and look at how handsome he is. I just can’t stop staring at him.

“Well, I’m preparing your breakfast,” he said and back-hugged me. Oh Kris, please, don’t be too sweet or I can’t help myself being clingy to you.

“I love your cooking and you too,” he said and sat on the chair. I know, I know, I’m blushing hard now.

“Do you have a meeting yesterday?” I asked.

“Yeah, sorry for not telling you, it’s so sudden. I’ll tell you if I went home late,” he said and continue eating. Like I said before, I love staring at his face for a long time.

“Sweetie, I may not go to work if you staring at me like that,” He said.

“Hmm, why? There’s nothing wrong with me staring at you, right?” I asked.

“It makes me want to stay at home for all day just to keep you staring at me like that. I love it,” he said. And again, his sweetness got me blushing. Oh no! He’s going to tease me all day if it continues like this.

“Well I love my stare too. You should go now or you’ll be late,” I said.

“Okay. I’m off to work. Take care of yourself,” he said and kissed my forehead.

“Don’t force yourself and please be safe. I love you,” I said shyly and hugged him.

“I love this part of you. Always do anything cutely, I can die from your cuteness, you know? I love you too,” he said and off to work.

---

Hi guys!! thank you so much for reading, comment and subscribing :3

*crying* I'm so touched...

Sorry for another short update,I'll do better...

please give your opinion on the comment section below, and kindly subscribe :3:3

See you in the next chapter :):)

Krisber Fighting!!!