Our First Night Together

Our story

Tired. Yeah, that’s a perfect word to explain everything now. After a full-tiring wedding day, we just do anything we can do now. She does her things and me doing my things. The only thing in my head right now is get into a deep sleep. Damn! I’m so tired today.

She seem busy with her hair, changing from dress to casual clothes, removing make up, and tidy our things up. While I just wait for her to finish her thing with –of course- changing clothes, and tidy everything up.

Since we arrived at our house, we didn’t even say a single word. Just rushing into the house and –yeah- unpacked everything. I just don’t know why we don’t even say a thing; maybe we’re just too tired.

Finally, I’m done and guess what? I’m hungry and I just realized that we don’t have anything to eat.

“Amber? Are you done?” I said.

“Almost done. Why?” she asked.

“Well, I’ll just wait for you,” then I sit and watch TV.

*10 minutes later*

“I’m done. So, what is it?” she asked.

*sound of stomach growling*

“Are you hungry?” she asked –again-.

“Well, I am. Don’t you hungry?” I asked.

“A bit. But, we don’t have anything. We’ve just moved, right?” she said.

“What about delivery?” I suggest.

“Okay. But, you are the one who have to call. I’m just too tired to talk,” she said and sat beside me.

Well, if you’re asking why we stilled calling each other name, the answer is we just not used to it since the day we got together. So, just let it flow.

*bell ring*

“I’ll take it.” I said and take the delivery. And finally, we eat. We were so hungry that we didn’t even say a thing. Just when she is about to stand, I stopped her.

“Stay here. Relax. I’ll do the dishes,” I said and go.

I know that she’s tired just by looking at her. It’s my first time washing the dishes. Yeah, it’s my first time. You can laugh at me, but it really is. My housekeeper always did the house chores. I’ll try my best not to broke the plate.

“Honey!” I’m surprised by the words and the sudden hug.

“Wah! What is it? And what is with this honey thing?” I asked.

“Just think that you would feel lonely downstairs, so I’m here with you.” She said.

“How sweet! Thank you,” I said.

“Don’t you want to call me something?” she asked. I faced her and she looks so cute.

“Hmm? Like what?” I tried to .

“Like what I just did to you,” she said cheerfully and hope in her eyes. FYI, it’s the first time she acts this way. Well maybe not the first time, but she rarely acts so childish.

“What if I don’t?” I said.

“Hmm, it’s okay if you don’t want to.” She said with a bitter smile and was about to go. Got you, sweetie!

“Are you mad at me now?” I grabbed her hand asked playfully

“No, I’m not.” She said with a cute cranky face. I cupped her face and kissed her softly. Honestly, it’s the third time I kissed her. The first time I kissed her was on our date; the second one was just a few hours ago at the wedding. She’s so shy but she tried to look tough in front of everyone. Including me.

“Please don’t be mad, sweetheart.” I said. She blushed hard.

“Hmm,” she just nods.

Damn that MC of the wedding party! He made everyone including us to play his game and everything. If only I’m not tired with all of the wedding stuff, maybe tonight we can do it. If you know what I mean.

“Now, let’s go to sleep. Okay?” I said and carried her bridal style.

“We’re not doing it, right?” she asked innocently.

“Do you want it?” 

 

---

So, how was it guys? Sorry if it’s too short, I promise I would write a long one :)

I wonder why I like to write things related to wedding –“

Anyway, thanks for reading. Please comment down below and kindly subscribe :D:D

Thank you so much, and I love you guys~~