PREVIEW

falling (in love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It isn't much, but Baekhyun knows that.

He desperately wishes, during long practices, or in the midst of a talk over their schedules, that he could do more. That it wasn't the way it had to be.

It isn't much, he realizes again, over coffee with Yixing as the older tells him about this guy from China that he has his eye on. He knows that he can't do anything; can't hug her when he wants, can't touch her in public and hold her hand like he yearns to. He can't do anything that a real boyfriend should be able to do so freely, and Baekhyun is so terribly jealous.

And when he sees her, it isn't so much the fact that he can't actually talk to her, it's more so that he can have her in his line of vision yet be so helpless to the hands of rumours and anti fans and cameras watching their every move.

So he waits. And he waits. He follows the steady hands of time as he rushes through concerts and fan signs in the hope that he'll see her soon.

But it's always the same hope, he thinks bitterly, the taste of the coffee on his tongue no comparison to what he feels. Always the same hope, but never the same outcome.

 

note:

this is the little preview before the actual story starts ~ I hope you enjoyed it :') I've been working on and revising the actual first chapter, so it'll probably be out soon.

and !! thank you so much to the 11 subscribers so far! that's amazingggg.

comment your thoughts?? :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter