Cold (Casper)

Stay by my side

It was dark outside already. The evening was slowly setting down. It was silent and pleasing time.

You sat on your bed, all blankets you were able to find were curled around you. You felt incredibly cold and for some reason no amount of clothes and blankets were able to help you. Or maybe there was just not enough of them.

It started raining heavily in the middle of the day, and you were very unfortunate to not bring an umbrella with you that day. You really hoped you didn’t catch a cold, today was after long time you and your boyfriend had a free weekend, it would if you got sick.

Said boyfriend was currently occupying your shower; for a moment you thought about joining him, the idea of warm water was tempting, but then again, you felt so cold that getting out of covers would probably make you freeze.

“Are you feeling cold?”

You didn’t even notice Casper entering the room. He looked a bit suspiciously as he asked his question, sounding confused. He was, of course, bare-chested, his hair damp from the shower.

“How can you even go around like this, half ? Aren’t you freezing?” you asked, even only the look at his not properly clothed body made you feel even colder.

He lifted an eyebrow at your question.

“I don’t feel cold at all?” he came closer and tried to uncurl one of the sheets you were buried in, but didn’t success. “Isn’t flu getting on you? I don’t think you should be still cold after using so many blankets…“ His voice was laced with worry and it made you heart melt.

The fabric finally gave up under his hands and he managed to uncurl the blankets so they were not covering and warming you up anymore.

“Don’t! Cold!” You protested maybe a bit too loud.

He smiled at you softly.

“I think I have better ways to warm you up, just let me get close to you?”

You blushed deep shade of red under the intensity of gaze he gave you. And suddenly, you could feel a bit of warmth, warming you up from inside. You breathed in, breathed out, and reluctantly let go of the last cover, allowing Casper to embrace you.