Chapter 3

Revival

After Mingyu told Wonwoo about the basic of keeping a robot, Wonwoo goes back to his flat with Woozi. He somehow feels extremely funny to the fact that he is not keeping a puppy or kitten, he is keeping a robot. He lets out a sigh as he looks at the pink-haired figure next to him. Woozi seems to enjoy their short trip to Wonwoo's flat. The robot scans his surroundings happily, he even hums a song ㅡ Wonwoo is so sure Mingyu inserted his playlist on Woozi's program.

"So, this is my flat," Wonwoo stops in front of his door.

Woozi looks at the door, nodding.

Wonwoo takes out the card from his pocket to open the door. He slides the card to the machine next to the door knob. A faint beep from the machine indicates he can open the door now. Wonwoo twists open the knob, pushing the door as he moves aside to let Woozi step in.

"Can I come in?" Woozi blinks at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo nods, "it's going to be your home to for a few weeks."

Woozi chuckles happily as he enters the flat. Wonwoo steps inside after Woozi. He closes the door and follows Woozi inside. The smaller one stands in the middle of the living room. He tilts his head, "isn't too neat for a man's house?"

Wonwoo raises his eyebrows. How can a robot knows that kind of thing? "Excuse me?"

"My system tells me," Woozi looks at Wonwoo as he puts his hand over his chest.

"You don't have any cameras so Mingyu can record everything, right?" Wonwoo walks closer to Woozi. He has his hands grabbing Woozi's shoulders, examining the boy.

Woozi shakes his head, "I'm sorry but you can break me if you keep doing that."

"Ah," Wonwoo immediately loosening his grip on Woozi's shoulders, "I'm sorry."

"Can you tell me more about the house and you, Wonwoo?" Woozi tilts his head at Wonwoo. He gives the taller boy a wide smile. Wonwoo clears his throat, the way Woozi's eyes turn into crescent shapes makes his heart skips a beat.

"Sure. I'll show you your room," Wonwoo lets his arms fall back to the side of his body, "come on."

"Wonwoo," Woozi calls him right when Wonwoo turns his body to walk to the bedroom.

"Yes?" Wonwoo looks over his shoulder.

"Can I hold your hand?" Woozi plays with the end of his white shirt.

Wonwoo rubs his temple before giving Woozi his hand, "sure, come here."

Happily, Woozi skips closer to Wonwoo and holds his hand. Wonwoo gives Woozi a light squeeze before lead him to the next room.

Originally, it was Wonwoo's brother's room. But since he moved to his own flat a few months ago, Wonwoo decided to use the room for his books. Wonwoo looks at Woozi, the smaller one seems to love the room, "do you like it? I can move the books to my room later."

Woozi looks at Wonwoo, "where is your room, Wonwoo?"

"Next room is my room." Woozi looks down as he bites his lower lip, "is it possible for me to sleep with you, Wonwoo?"

Wonwoo chuckles, "it'd be nice to sleep with you but I don't want this room to be some kind of storeroom."

"But this room looks like a storeroom," Woozi still looks down at his toes. "Am I just a wrecked robot for you, Wonwoo?"

There is something about the way Woozi calls him. It sounds silly but Wonwoo loves it. It sounds weird but Wonwoo wants to hear it again and again. His name never sounds so good like that. Wonwoo scratches his nose with his free hand, his other hand still holds Woozi's hand, trying to focus on Woozi's question.

"I'd like to think of you as human."

"Then can you please let me sleep with you?" Woozi looks up at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo shakes his head slowly, "I'm sorry."

"I'm scared of the darkness," Woozi gives Wonwoo a cute pout.

"I will let you turn the lights on until next morning."

"I'm scared of the thunders," Woozi keeps making cute face. Wonwoo is so close to flip himself looking at the robot. Why Mingyu made this kind of robot for him?

"Listen, there will be no thunders. I'll come to you when there is a thunder. I'll sleep with you," Wonwoo touches the tip of Woozi's nose.

Woozi grins happily, "promise?"

Wonwoo nods firmly, "promise."

Woozi lets go of Wonwoo's hand, nodding happily as he looks around his new room, "the books can stay here anyway."

Wonwoo doesn't hear to Woozi's words anymore. He stares at his hand, the one that holds Woozi's hand earlier. It feels somehow wrong. What is happening with him? Wonwoo shakes his head, shoving his hand to his pocket, "I have class until afternoon. I will leave you alone."

Woozi turns around, "will it be long?"

"I will be home at seven."

"When will you be leaving the house?"

"I have two hours before class."

Woozi steps forward to Wonwoo. He links his index finger around Wonwoo's pinky finger, "I have more time with you."

"You sound creepy." Woozi looks up at Wonwoo with his eyes opened wide. The statement makes him feel bad so he pulls himself away from Wonwoo. He pushes the latter as a sound of something clinked comes from Woozi's body, "leave."

"I'm so-"

"You must be busy. Leave," Woozi sounds stiff. He even avoids Wonwoo's eyes now. "Will-" "I'll be okay. Leave." Wonwoo feels a pang of guilty inside of him. He wants to touch Woozi and tells him he was joking earlier but Woozi seems too far for now.

"Leave."

"Fine. Go to Mingyu's flat if you need something while I'm away."

"Leave."

"See you," Wonwoo takes a last glance at Woozi before he leaves the robot alone. The way Woozi turns his side to him makes him want to stay a bit longer and skip class. And anyway, what was that sound? Was he broke one of Woozi's components? He needs to ask Mingyu about that.

 


 

I'm sorry that I am suuuuuuuper slow in updating the story. B b b b but enjoy!