Part. 1

Blood of destiny
Nana seen busy packed the things to be brought to the camping event in school. After making sure nothing missed, she said goodbye to her parents and rushed off to school. Nana was a third grader in one of popular senior high school in Seoul. At the school her friends were already waiting, they gathered in the hall and prayed together before departing to the destination. Teacher Kim became the host of the camping this time. The groups headed to the camping place using the bus and traveled for 2 hours.

Right after arrived at the destination, then the students built a tent and prepared to carry out the mission from teacher Kim.

"Kids! Please make groups of 5 students, then line up in the group", the command from teacher Kim.

Directly the students gathered to create a group, of course Nana in group with her three best friends, they were Harin, Jina and Yoojung, plus one more boy named Jisoo who appointed as head of the team because he was the only boy this team.

"Your job is to collect the flag as much you can and you have 2 hours or back here at 8 o'clock, bring lighting equipments and do not cross the line that has been made in the forest because it is really dangerous. This mission is to train your courage and cooperation with teammates. Well, be careful and if there is something happen later, the team leader can contact me, fighting!"

Nana, her team and the other teams immediately rushed to the forest to carry out the mission.

"Why don’t we split up, we will found the flag faster, do you agree?", Jisoo gave s an idea.
"This is a scary forest and how we dare to seek it alone", said Jina.
"Maybe this is a good idea because our time is also limited, what if we divided into two groups", said Yoojung.
"Yoojung is right", said Jisoo.
"Well Jina and Harin go with Jisoo, because you two are the most timid, let me with Nana", said Yoojung.
"Okay," replied Nana.
"Let’s go guys! Let’s begin to search if anything happens please call me, okay?"
"All right leader nim"

Eventually they split up to continue the search. After about one hour Nana and Yoojung had found three flags. While walking down to a small path they found a flag but its location was high enough above a tree.

"Nana! How do we be able to achieve it?"
"Let me try Yoojung ah"
"Are you sure?, it seems dangerous"
"Our time is running out, believe me, please hold the flashlight"
"Well, be careful"

Nana tried to put his foot carefully on the tree branch. When she had managed to grab the flag, the branch suddenly broken. Nana slipped and fell down into the dark place down there.

"NANA !!", shouted Yoojung when she saw Nana fell down while she did not know what was down there.

When Nana fell down suddenly she felt someone catch her, then both of them fell to the ground. Because the forest was very dark, Nana could not see clearly who the person who saved her was. Yoojung was trying to find a way to get to Nana, and trying to call their teammates.

"Are you okay?" The man asked.
"Thank you for saving me, but how do you get here? Do you live around here"
"Yes, I do live around here"

He helped Nana up and held her because her leg was injured. He saw bloods in Nana’s legs but why he did not feel attracted to it at all. What was wrong with him.

"Nana!!", Yoojung successfully reached Nana.
"Yoojung ah, I'm okay don’t worry"
"Oh thanks God, and who is he?"
"He saved me"
"Thank you very much for saving my friend’s life"
"No problem, next time you have to be more careful, sorry I have to go now”, the man suddenly disappeared.

"Why did he leave without I could know his name", said Nana.
"We can look for him tomorrow to say thanks, now we have to go back to the camp”
"Alright"

Jisoo and the others followed the place where Nana was and then Jisoo carried up Nana to the camp. After arrived at the camp Nana told the story of a man who had helped her while Jina treated the wound.

"Nana ya, is he handsome?", asked Jina.
"I couldn’t see it clearly, because that place was really dark"
"What did he does in the forest that night? Or maybe he was a ghost?"
"Yak! What are you thinking about?, he said that he lived around there, maybe he lived in the nearby village there and accidentally passing when the accident happened"
"Hmm maybe"
"Well let's go to sleep, there are still lots of activities tomorrow"

Mingyu could not forget the incident that he had just experienced. She was always pictured in his mind and why he was not tempted to taste her blood.

"Mingyu ya!, what's up with you?", greeted Wonwoo.
"Oh Wonwoo ya, wae?
"What’s wrong with you, are you thinking about something"
"It's okay, I have to go, see you”
“Arraseo, see you”

Mingyu sat in the rooftop while thinking about that girl. He was very curious about that girl, there was no one who could make him feel uneasy like this. Mingyu wanted to see her again but because it was late in the morning he couldn’t go to look for her, he had to wait as the sun sank.

In the camp..
"Nana ya, can you do this activity?"
"I'm ok Jisoo ya"
"Well, you have to stay by my side so I can take care of you"
"Alright, gomawo Jisoo"

The students went on outbound activities until evening. Once they done with all of their activities, they back to their tents to get cleaned up and get ready for the campfire.

Night had come, it was time for Mingyu to find her. Mingyu used his instincts to seek Nana through the blood smell, it was easier for him because Nana’s blood still strongly attached in his sense of smell. Then Mingyu came to where Nana was camping. Mingyu observed the situation at there from afar, and he saw the crowd of people who were enjoying the campfire. After a meticulous attention to people who were there suddenly his eyes fixed on a girl who wore brown jacket with shoulder-length brown hair who was chatting with friends. Mingyu quite certain that she was the girl, his instincts couldn’t be wrong.

After the campfire was over, the students returned to their tents to rest. When most people were asleep Nana went walk around the camping area because she could not sleep. When Nana was walking around the camping area, she felt a presence that followed her.

"You? Are you the one who saved me last time?”
"Hmm yes, hehe”, Mingyu felt a bit embarrassed.
“How did you get here?”
“I’m just walking around here, and I just want to know your condition now, are you okay"
"I'm fine, thank you for saving me. What should I do to repay?"
"Never mind, you don’t have to"
"Once again thank you very much but I haven’t asked who you are. My name is Im Nana", Nana held out her hand.
"I’m Kim Mingyu", Mingyu accepted her hand.
"Nice to meet you Mingyu ssi"
"Nice to meet you too Nana ssi"

Then they sat down under a tree and chatting casually. Because the night was getting late Nana returned to her tent and said goodbye to Mingyu.

The next day, the students returned to Seoul because camping event was over, but Nana wouldn’t forget about what happened among her and Mingyu.