Part. 9

Blood of destiny
Mingyu and Nana walked through the forest by holding hands but on the way Mingyu met a vampire who was his enemy from another kingdom named Vernon. Mingyu told Nana to hide behind him.

"Long time no see Mingyu ssi"
"You're right, but I'm sorry don’t have time to chat with you"
"Hmm I smell fresh blood here"
"Mingyu, who is he?", asked Nana quietly.
"Hey pretty girl, I’m Vernon", he held out his hand.

Mingyu slapped Vernon’s hand, he didn’t want anybody to touch Nana moreover his enemy. Then Mingyu dragged Nana to get out of that place.

"Mingyu ssi, do you think I’ll stay still after that incident?"

Vernon had ever been defeated by Mingyu in a fight that made Vernon lost his power that time. Since then Vernon always looked for a moment to take revenge to Mingyu and he would not waste this moment.

Without another thought Vernon immediately attacked Mingyu. They got into a fierce fight and Nana could only hide behind a huge tree with a sense of fear to see them fight without being able to do anything. Slowly Mingyu started to run out of his energy as well as Vernon, but Vernon didn’t give up and give his everything to defeat Mingyu. In the midst of the battle suddenly someone came and kidnapped Nana. Mingyu was very panicked at Nana being carried by someone. He was really angry, he woke up and attacked Vernon crazily because he had to catch up the one who carried Nana. Finally Mingyu successfully knocked him down because it could not be denied that Mingyu was stronger than Vernon. After that, he immediately chased the one who brought Nana.


"Yoon Hyera?"

It turned out that the one who carried Nana was Hyera and she brought Nana to the edge of the cliff.

"What are you doing to Nana?!"
"Ah, Vernon is very weak. He can’t beat you even for a moment"
"What do you mean? So, you and him..?"
"You're right, I called him and asked him to stop you so I can get rid of this girl”
“Hyera, what happen with you? Why all of sudden you want to get rid of her? What did she do to you?”
“Because she takes you from me! Don’t you realize that I love you Kim Mingyu, I've always love you since long time ago. Then she comes and ruins it. I don’t want anybody to take you moreover a human", said Hyera.
"This is not her fault. She didn’t do anything. You can blame me because I’m the one who love her”
"I won’t let her to be with you", Hyera began to manage Nana towards the cliff.
"Hyera!!! Please no!!!"
"It doesn’t matter if I can’t have you but I won’t accept it if you are with a human. You have used up your energy and power during a fight with Vernon. Can you still able to save her?”
"I'm really sorry for being insensitive to you. This is all my fault and I’ll do everything to make up for my mistakes to you. I beg just let her go. I'll stay away from her and we can start everything from the beginning again in a better relationship”, Mingyu pretended to seduce Hyera.

Hyera seemed get into his trap. When Hyera was off guard, Mingyu immediately tried to reach Nana but Hyera quickly grabbed Nana back. Nana tried to rebel and escape from Hyera’s clutch then Mingyu quickly helped her. Hyera became very angry and eventually she and Mingyu got into a fight. But Mingyu began to lose to Hyera because his strength was already used up for a fight with Vernon earlier.  Hyera crazily attacked Mingyu because she really mad at him. Mingyu fell at her powerful attack, when Hyera would attack him again suddenly Nana ran towards Mingyu and tried to block Hyera, however, Hyera accidentally hit her and her body hit the rocks that surrounding the cliff.

“NANA!”

Mingyu tried to crawl and approached her who badly injured.

"Nana ya, please hold on", Mingyu held her hands and hugged her tightly.
"Mingyu, drink my blood so you can get your strength back"
"No way, how could I"
"Hyera is getting insane, this is the only way to be able to beat her. I beg Mingyu, go fast!”

Mingyu had no other choice, if he did not get his strength back, Nana or even him,  could be killed by Hyera.