Spin the Bottle

Spin the Bottle

 

Kim Jaejoong touched the tip of his nose as he made a face. He rolled to his bed and tossed and turned before placing his face on his pillow and let out a scream of confusion. He don't know what's bothering him more, was it the fact that Yunho kissed him on the night of Yoochun's birthday, or the fact that he let it happen, or the fact that he liked it, or the fact that his head was spinning and spinning after that silly game of spin the bottle happened. And at the top of it, he don't know if he's bothering because his stupid best friend with an annoying name of Jung Yunho doesn't seen to think about that kiss.

Surely, it was only a game started with an empty bottle and a drunk Park Yoochun but it was his first kiss. It only lasted a second, maybe not that long but it definitely caught him off guard. Who kiss someone who's sober just because a drunk birthday celebrant told them to? But Yunho, without an alcohol in his veins turned to him. He caught his eyes, and in that fleeting moment, he realized how dark his eyes were, and he let his mind lingered in those abbys. It wasn't long before he felt that gentle touch on his lips. He tensed up against his lips, thanked heavens they were sitting on the floor or he would've become a puddle of water right then.

He let out another scream and a curse because ironically, he could remember every microscopic details about that uncalled for kiss. He could still remember how Yunho's warm hand touched his nape, how Yunho tilted his head so evenly in a smooth motion and how that kiss seemed so natural for him.

It was his first, he knew it was Yunho's first too, but he don't know why Yunho's not even bothered by it. He expected them to have an awkward moment after that night, but Yunho was on and past it.

Subconsciously, his fingers began to traced his lips, and with all the lucks he could get, he remembered again how Yunho kissed him so gently and good. He sighed and decided to take a shower, but beneath the stream of hot water, all he could think of was about that kiss.

He must be going crazy, he thought.

--

And with that, the day came to an end, another day passed by followed by another and another, and Yunho started to noticed his disorientation.

"Hey, Jae. What's wrong?" Yunho asked, sitting on in his bed, beside him.

He's lying if he said he didn't stared a little too long on Yunho's lips.

"Nothing's wrong." he said, burying his face against the book he's reading.

"You seem restless these days. Are you sick?" Yunho pressed, lying on his bed now.

He inwardly slapped his forehead, a question on his mind. Why the hell's his heart beating so fast? It's not like they never slept on the same bed before. Maybe there's something wrong with him. 

"I-I'm sick. I'm sick of you! Now get your lazy out of my bed!" he said, putting down the book, pushing Yunho.

Before another push could be done, Yunho caught his hand. And there he was, blushing with a slightest of touch. Unfortunately, Yunho noticed it.

"You're red, Jae. Are you sick? Should I call the doctor?" Yunho asked, feeling his forehead.

He shook his head. "I'm fine. Just tired. Now get out, I'll try to get some sleep." he said, shutting Yunho out.

Yunho pouted, shotting upright. When Yunho began to walk out of his room, he contemplated whether to call him or not, whether to ask him about the kiss or not. He find his mouth was dry, unable to call him because he's afraid what his answer could be. He's afraid that after thinking and thinking and thinking about the kiss, Yunho never even thought of it.

But he did called him because it's really bothering him to no end. He wanted to know if there's something, something behind the kiss or he was simply clinging to that kiss that meant nothing to Yunho. Thinking his head would explode with unasked questions and unanswered responses, he swallowed his doubts and called him.

Yunho turned to him with his stupid smile. "Yes?"

He cleared his throat, decided to speak up while he has his full attention. "Why did you kiss me before?" he asked. He felt his face heat up but he didn't dared to look away from Yunho.

Yunho seemed to be taken aback by that question, but he hummed before answering a question that took few sleepless nights to asked.

"Because Yoochun wanted us to. And I think, 'Hey, it's the poor boy's birthday, why not humor him for a bit?'"

A little pang hit him then, and he finally averted his eyes because Yunho didn't had the expression he expected to see. He let out a deep breath as he clenched his fist.

"Just because of that? You kissed me just because of that?"

Yunho frowned at the suspicious question. "Well, it's Yoo's birthday, and I figured, why not?"

"Why not?" he asked back, hissing. "Why not? You kissed your lifelong best friend just because of why not?"

Yunho chuckled at that, then looked at him with amused smile. "I think you're overthinking about it, Jae."

He sighed heavily. "Okay, get out now. I need to sleep."

Yunho shrugged. "Geez, Jae. What's wrong anyway? It's only about the that kiss, isn't it? Look, Jae. I kissed you that night because Yoochun wanted it, I thought, why not? I like you and life is so short to let that opportunity go to waste. I grabbed the opportunity because I had it." Yunho said, looking at him with the same gaze he had when he kissed him all those nights ago.

He swallowed hard, unable to comprehend Yunho's unexpected words.

He cleared his throat again. "So, you'll kiss anyone when given an opportunity?"

Yunho rolled his eyes. "I didn't said I'll kiss anyone, I said I'll kiss you."

There was an unbearable silence after those words. Yunho looked at him with such gaze and he felt the touch of affection displayed - no, he felt the affection offered for him, only for him.

"So what would you do if I give you an opportunity to kiss me again?" he asked, looking anywhere but Yunho.

He heard Yunho chuckled. "Well, I don't think I'll let that opportunity to pass either. But I don't think I'll be gentle this time. It's not your first kiss anymore."

He grinned at that, furrowing his brows suggestively. No words were spoken after that because Yunho leaned over to him, catching his lips, kissing him fiercely and hard and it made his heart go wild and it he loved it to the depths of hell and back.

Yunho found the back of his neck, and he pulled him closer. Yunho's teeth dragged against his bottom lip, bit it down before it up. The kiss made him breathless and dizzy, and he held on to Yunho's shirt to support himself.

He giggled between the kiss, and Yunho grinned before pulling away. They were short of breath, but they laughed, faces tinted with deep red.

"It's pretty cold here, mind if we do it --"

Yunho pressed his lips into his again. Before he could catch it, he let out moan. Yunho swallowed it with as much heat and Yunho's warm hand rubbed against his back.

He raked Yunho's hair, indulging himself with the sweet sweet taste of Yunho's lips had but all hell broke loose when his door suddenly barged open, revealing a wide-eyed Changmin, a shocked Junsu and a grinning Yoochun.

"What the hell, man. We're not playing spin the bottle anymore! But yeah, I won the bet! Pay up losers!" Yunho said, grinning.

He saw Junsu and Changmin handling a couple of wons to Yoochun. It only took a matter of seconds before they realized what was going on.

"Yah! You put a bet on us?!" Yunho asked, hand forming into fists.

Yoochun winked before running away.

"I'm going to kill you, Park Yoochun!"

That was the last thing said before laughter erupted throughout their dorm. He shook his head when Yoochun cried for help. He lied down on his bed, a small smile on his face.

After a minute, Yunho came back to his room, locking the door behind him. "Shall we finish our business?" Yunho asked, walking slowly to him. A moment later, they were in each others arms, using their lips for something far more intimate this time.

 

----

Review? :3