2• ♧ His ♧ impression of ♡her♡

Bittersweet (title might change)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haven't got a good sleep for a while." Ji Hyo mumbled to herself after waking up from her slumber, stretching herself before getting up from bed. "Wait, what time is it?"

Ji Hyo glanced at the clock on the wall, sighing, as she knew that she had slept longer than she wanted to. She put on a pair of bunny slippers that she found near the bed and started preparing herself for her bath. As she walked into the bathroom attached to her bedroom, she was stunned again. The floor was made out of tiles. Ji Hyo admired the indigo blue colour of the wall, matching the dark and llight theme of the bathroom interior. Everything looked shiny and brand new.

"Ji Hyo ssi?" She could hear the faint knocking sounds as Jong Kook stood outside her room. "Are you awake?"

"Yes!" The sound of water trickling could be heard by Jong Kook. So he blushed.

"When y-you are done, go to the kitchen f-for breakfast," Jong Kook slapped himself repeatedly, still thinking about how her body looked like. He hurriedly walked to the kitchen, still as red as a tomato.

"Kook Jong ah, did you barge into her room and see her half or something?" Jae Suk, one of the residents, smirked while teasing his muscled dongsaeng (junior). "Oh how our Kook Jong have grown."

"What do we do now?" Suk Jin was amused seeing Jong Kook so flustered as he roleplayed with Jae Suk. "Sooner or later he will get someone pregnant."

"None of that will happen." Jong Kook tried to stabilize himself as he glared at his two hyungs. "Tonight's dinner w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter