1• Meeting ♧ Him ♧

Bittersweet (title might change)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Can I at least know where this place is?" Song Ji Hyo tapped her foot impatiently as she got off the car. 

"You will know, Miss. If you will excuse me." The female driver bowed as she walked back towards the car. 

Ji Hyo sighed as she scanned her surroundings. A three-storey building stood in front of her, mainly made of wood. Flowers grew everywhere, scattered amidst the grassy surroundings. Birds chirped merrily, creating a melodious sound. She smelt something scrumptious coming from what she assumed a cabin. Her stomach growled.

And so she walked towards the door, ringing the bell next to it. "I know someone's inside. It smells so delicious."

"Are you the new resident?" An extremely muscled man opened the wooden door with one hand. His features are chiseled like a statue. His eyes are small yet weirdly attractive. He was wearing an apron while holding a bowl of salad. 

"Um, yeah." He smiled, making his eyes look like they were smiling as well. Jihyo personally loved eye smiles. His was stunning.

"Come on in." He let Ji Hyo in, stunned that a woman is going to be living amidst men. "My name's Kim Jong Kook. If you ever need help or just want to know something, just ask me."

She stared at the interior of the house. In the living room, there was a fireplace with a television on top of it. Ji Hyo immediately drooled in her mind as she stared at her new husband, the couch. It was huge and comfortable. A patterned carpet was covering the floor beneath it (the living room).

"W-well if you say so," She stammered as she wondered whether it was rude to ask what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter