Chapter 12

My Personal Ahjumma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I hate you, Kwon Yuri.”

 

“I hate you, Kwon Yuri.”

 

“I hate you, Kwon Yuri.”

 

Yuri jolts awake from his slumber. It's been three days since the charity ball and Jessica's words kept on bugging his mind. He felt like crap. “I made her cry. I've crossed the line. This is my entire fault. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!”

 

--Flashback--

 

“I hate you, Kwon Yuri.”

 

Yuri was stunned. He is used to her glaring and saying those words to him, but the way Jessica said it tonight reflected hurt. Each tear that fell from her face felt like a needle piercing his heart.

 

After recollecting his thoughts, Yuri looked for her after she disappeared in the dance floor. He saw her turning a corner down the hallway and was about to call for her name, but immediately took a halt when he saw the scene before him.

 

Jessica Jung is crying in the arms of Kim Jaejoong.

 

Yuri saw how Jaejoong held her close and wiped her tears away. He wanted to be the one hugging Jessica, telling her 'It's alright, I am here now.' But no, he was the one who caused it to fall in the first place. Oh, how he badly wanted to be the one in Jaejoong's position.

 

She was too fragile, too innocent, and pure. How can he make her cry?

 

With one final glance towards Jessica, he walked away.

 

--End of flashback--

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

In the four corners of her bedroom, Jessica Jung was no different.

 

--Flashback--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter