[ END ]

I Wanna Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What happens when a plot twist has another plot twist to it?

It's exactly what happen to Eunhyuk's and Donghae's life. They have been best friends for almost over ten years and it's normal to see them always fooling around, having mini talks, whispering to one another and tons, tons of skinship. Fans obviously will naturally ship them as one. Soon enough, they've earned themselves the ship title, "EunHae". The both of them didn't mind it cause they are used to the fans and members calling them together.The members themselves also know that the both of them sleep in the same room back at the dorm. Nothing was unusual between the two. After all, they are friend right?

Being an idol, it's really hard for them to date freely without media, paparazzi, and fans surrounding them. But, it didn't matter to Eunhyuk and Donghae. Both of them each has a girlfriend and the rest of the Super Junior members already know about it. Both Eunhyuk and Donghae really love their girlfriend a lot, and I mean a lot. They would do a special event for their girlfriend on her birthday, their monthsary and so on. Without fail, they would send a good morning and good night text to her. But little did the both know, there is a bigger surprise to their relationship...

♡  ♡  ⚘  ♡  ♡

Eunhyuk's POV

Finally, I'm meeting Ah Ri after a week without meeting her. Man, I miss her so much. I wonder how is her modeling going now.

Ah Ri, the famous model and ulzzang. She is the girlfriend of Eunhyuk, the famous legend group Super Junior member. Both Eunhyuk and Ah Ri met one another during a collaboration photo shoot. Before the two even realise it, they couldn't stop looking at one another during the photo shoot. Soon enough, they started dating. But due to clashes of schedule and hectic workload, the both rarely had time to meet one another. Eunhyuk is busy with his promotion with Super Junior while Ah Ri is busy flying from South Korea to Paris, then New York. With the difference in timing, they barely had time to meet or even the least, talk to one another. But, after a week of busy schedule, they finally made time for one another. That is what couple should do, isn't it? Feeling excited, Eunhyuk couldn't contain his smile as he makes his way to the studio where Ah Ri is having her photo shoot at today. Reaching the studio, Eunhyuk entered and greeted the staff politely one by one. Slowly walking over, Eunhyuk caught a glimpse of Ah Ri doing the photo shoot. She's wearing a black bikini with a snapback on her head. She pouted her lips up cutely and poses. Unable to take his eyes off, Eunhyuk stared at Ah Ri before Ah Ri caught Eunhyuk staring at her. Her slight giggle jolt Eunhyuk back to reality.

Blinking his eyes and lowering his head shyly, Eunhyuk walks over to Ah Ri after the photographer called for a break. Scratching his the back of his head, Eunhyuk handed a box of donuts to Ah Ri. "I got this for you. It's from your favourite bakery." Smiling, Ah Ri got the donuts from Eunhyuk before pulling his hand. "Have a seat and eat the donuts with me,hm?" Questioning, Ah Ri looked at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smiled and nodded. As they were enjoying their donuts, the two had small talks about the past one week schedule. Ah Ri said that it wasn't easy flying from Paris to New York for the fashion shows and she's been suffering from jet lag as well. Eunhyuk patted her head and smiled saying that it's been hard on her for the past one week. When Ah Ri asked about Eunhyuk's schedule, Eunhyuk just mentioned that they've been working on their new album so lots of recording and filming needs to be done. Nodding her head, Ah Ri suddenly look at Eunhyuk and asked, "How is you and Donghae Oppa doing the filming?" Eunhyuk looked at Ah Ri and let out a small laugh. "As usual, the two of us love to fool around. Nothing new between us other than giving Leeteuk Hyung a headache." Replying, Eunhyuk kept on smiling brightly as he explains the hilarious things that happen during the filming.

"Ah Ri, since I don't have any schedule afterwards I'll send you back to your company hm?" Asking, Eunhyuk looked at Ah Ri before Ah Ri smiled and nodded. "Okay, Oppa." After the photo shoot, Eunhyuk took Ah Ri's van and they head back to Ah Ri's company. Dropping down at the company, Eunhyuk got off and held Ah Ri's hand, guiding her down. "Alright Oppa, manager Oppa already send me back to the company safely already. You should be relief already hm?" Holding onto Eunhyuk's hand, Ah Ri said. Eunhyuk let out a smile as his cheeks turn into a pale pink colour. "Okay, take good care alright baby? I'll text you." Replying, Ah Ri nodded cutely before Eunhyuk kisses her forehead. Waving at Eunhyuk, Ah Ri walked into the building. Taking a last look at Eunhyuk, Ah Ri let out a slight smirk.

♡  ♡  ⚘  ♡  ♡

Donghae's POV

Walking down the busy streets, Donghae is on his way to meet his girlfriend. After his busy schedule, he finally found time to meet his precious princess. Unable to contain his excitement, he drops by a flower store to get a bouquet of flowers for her. After he is done with his purchase, he continues to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter