Chapter 4

Surprise

____Paulina P.O.V____

Why are they whispering to each other. Why did Soo Kyo nod her head. Why I'm I so like this. Of course they are just seeing some korean boy. And Soo Kyo knowing me she didn't show me but i this is another feel like if she was hiding something from me.  I just stared at them wondering what their talking and nodding too.

___Joshua P.O.V____

I saw Soo Kyo when I was coming out of my class We made eye contact and I just couldn't look away until she broke out eye contact.

Then I saw her heading to meet the new girls in my class. Yeah they are pretty and all but Soo Kyo is Beautiful. Then my friend  Vernon came up to me

"Yo man wassup" said Vernon

"Nothing" i said 

"Dude were you staring at Soo Kyo"

"No I wasn't"

"Yes you were but isn't weird that she made friends with those girls and they look so close tho"

"Yeah your right but who cares and no I was not looking at her you must be blond dude"

"Yeah whatever man you and I know you were staring at her. Tho I wouldn't mind going out with her. She looks more pretty just look at those eyes of her's"

"Dude of she heard you say that you might be dead"

"Why you say that"

"Because you see her best friend is Paulina and you know What she did to that guy that whistle to Soo Kyo and tried to kiss her"

"Oh yeah"

We got to the lines to enter the cafeteria and I saw Soo Kyo with Paulina and those girls. Then I saw one of them show her her phone and Soo Kyo nodding. Hmm I wonder what is she seeing and nodding. Before I knew it our line was up to go inside for lunch.

___Nobody's P.O.V___

All the lines entered to the cafeteria and were getting there lunch. Soo Kyo and her friends where waiting for their turn to get lunch when a boy accidenlty bumpped into Soo Kyo and made her fall. 

"Omg I'm Sorry I dodnt mean to" said the boy and helped her get up.

"It's okay It was an accident"

"No it's not okay I just bumpped into you and made you fall"

"Its okay really" 

"Well okay by the way my name is Boo Seungkwan"

"Oh nice to met you Seungkwan my name is Jung Soo Kyo"

"Nice to met you too, well I got to get going see you around"

"Neh"

Once he left it was their turn to get lunch.