Chapter 1

Surprise

School again -sigh- good thing next year I'm not going to here. Want to know why. Well... I'm going to debut! Yes I'm going to become a Kpop Idol.

I was born and raised in America. My name is Jung Soo Kyo. I'm 16 years old. I'm in 10th grade. I have bestfriends at school. Sara, Soona, Paulina, and Shinwoo are my best friends. They don't know about me becoming an kpop idol. Yeah at the end of middle school I started my trainee days. Now I'm in the second year of high school. But before high school I used to be fat chubby however you want to call it.Then when I entered high school nobody recognized me at all not even my friends.

You know how I said I'm going to debut well i met my band members and they are actually nice. What suprised me was that they will be going to my school here in America. They will be with me so we can practice to prepare for our debut then leave to Korea. But first I had to finish 10th grade at least. The manager went to talk to my parents about me having to move in with the girls. When I found out where we were going to live I almost had an heart attack. Want to know where... Well it where my 6th-9th grade crush lives. How do I know well my parent and I went to visit a friend and while passing by I saw him. Tomorrow I will be going to see the house where I will live until we leave to Korea.