If You're not the One (Kris ver.)

If You're not the One

I feel so nervous with what’s going to happen today. Well, who won’t feel nervous on their wedding day? Plus, I’ll get married with you, my long-forgotten crush. Wait. I didn’t forget you, it just I’m so stupid at that time.

I wonder what you would look like today. I guess you’ll be pretty as always, my angel. Sounds cheesy, right? If it’s not you, I wouldn’t be this cheesy-galaxy man.

*flashback*

“Hmm, excuse me. May I sit here? There seems to be no free seats,”

“Sure, you may.”

“Thank you,”

“Are you new here? I’ve never seen someone like you here,”

“Yeah, we’ve never seen you before,” Luhan said.

“Ah, yes.”

“What is your name? I’m Kris,”

“I’m Amber. Nice to meet you, Kris”

“Nice to meet you too, Amber. Meet my friends!”

*end of flashback*

Yes, as I remembered, that’s the first time we met. You look so different from the other girls. That’s the reason why I tried to be your friend, your closes friend to be exact.

We sure become friend fast. Hang out together, playing basketball, visit each other and anything we could do together, we would do it. And I start to have a feeling towards you, but I’m afraid you wouldn’t feel the same. So, I never think to try to say it to you.

*flashback*

“Hey! You two! Just get together already,”

“Yeah, you looked so good together,”

*end of flashback*

Damn, you guys! Don’t say it out loud. I tried to be cool at that time, because I know you wouldn’t feel the same. And I want us to stay being best friends without ruining it. Get to know you better and become your best friends are already enough for me. What else I could ask for?

As the time passed by, I tried to hide it deep inside my heart and find another girl. She’s a kind girl. But, she will not be as perfect as you in my heart.

*flashback*

I told you that I finally have a girlfriend. I wonder how you would react.

“I’m happy for you, Kris,”

“Thank you, Amber. You’re my best friend,”

“Please be happy,”

*end of flashback*

After saying that, you just run away from me. Am I saying bad things? That’s what I thought at that time. I know, I’m so stupid about girl’s heart in the past –wait- maybe until now. I tried to call you to ask what’s happening to you, but you just said that you’re fine; you just need some time to be alone. We’re best friend, right? Why don’t you share with me?

After what happening that day, you take your steps from me. I knew it. Even if you say you’re not, I just knew. There’s a gap between us. But, I braced myself to talk to you. It sure took me a lifetime to say it to you. Yeah, it would be hard for me.

*flashback*

I approach you and I’m ready to talk to you about it.

“Amber,”

“Hmm?”

“Amber, guess what?”

“Hmm, what is it?”

“I’m engaged”

 “That’s great. I’m happy for you,” you replied with a bitter smile. What is it?

“Thank you, Amb! When will you follow me?”

“I don’t know. I have someone in my heart, but I guess he’s not for me.”

“Hey! Cheer up, buddy! If he’s for you, then he’ll come to you,” what a wise part of me.

“Thank you, Kris,”

Then you continue to play basketball.

*end of flashback*

I wonder. Who is the guy? And were you really happy with the news? I was hoping you would try to stop me from doing so. But I guess you were not; you don’t have any feelings for me anyway. I’ll just forget it then.

We haven’t contacted each other like we used to for almost 6 months. I tried to open a conversation with you by sending a message.

*flashback*

To        : Amb

Hey. Will you help me on looking for my wedding stuffs? I’m counting on you.

*phone ringing*

From    : Amb

Okay. When?

*typing*

To        : Amb

This Saturday. I’ll be waiting for you on our usual meeting spot. Thanks a lot, Amber!

*end of flashback*

I’m relieved that finally I can meet you after 6 months. I felt like I’m filled with emotions.

The day has come. I’m nervous just like someone who’s going to have a date. I’ve never felt this way towards my fiancé even once. I called you for several times but you didn’t answer it. I asked our friends about you, but the only thing I got was a letter from Luhan. He said it was for me.

*flashback*

To        : Kris Wu, my best friend.

Hey, buddy! How are you? By the time you receive this letter, I’ll be so far away from you.

Sorry for not keeping my promise to help you search your wedding stuffs. To be honest, it’s just hurting me for doing so.

Yeah, I’m hurting. I thought I can be someone special to you, but it’s not.

You’re dating, engaged, and now planning to get married. It’s just too fast for me. Before I realizing it, you’ve become far away from me. Sorry to say, but the truth is I’ve fallen in love with you at first sight.

Yeah, the guy that I mentioned that day was you and will always be you.

Your smile, your laugh, your cranky act, and everything attached to you, I just loved it. I love everything about you. But I realized, there’s no way I can stay by your side. I just can’t take it.

Sorry for everything and please be happy with your fiancé. Give my regards for her. Tell her that she’s so lucky to have you by her side. Never ever you dare to hurt her.

Thank you for our moments together. I’ll treasure it in my heart.

I love you, Kris.

-Amber J. Liu

*end of flashback*

After reading it, all I did was asking Luhan about you. But he didn’t say a word. Since that day, I’ve been gloomy all day. I felt sorry for my girlfriend. She didn’t know anything, but I’m –stupidly- ignoring her.

*flashback*

“Kris, I want to talk to you,”

“Just talk, I’m listening.”

“I’m here as your friend not your fiancé. You can talk to me about your problem, you know? Is it about Amber?”

I just nodded.

“To be honest, I’m jealous of her. She got your attention, your mind, and your heart. I know I’ve never really in your heart from the start, but I tried to make you realize that I’m here trying to win your heart. I guess, it’s her win. You can still back off from our wedding plan. So think about it,” I froze to her statement. She knew?

“I’m sorry for breaking your heart. But, no used to back off now,”

“Why? Because she run away? Is that really Kris that I know? And no need to be sorry,”

“But-“

“Listen Kris. I need you to focus on finding her. I’m going to cancel our wedding plan. Don’t worry, it’s not your fault. I just don’t want to regret everything. You have to chase after your true love, I’m supporting you,” then she left.

I felt sorry for everything.

*end of flashback*

I’ve been searching for you for almost 3 years without any progress. Our friends and my ex are helping me. We search on the internet, and tried to track your GPS. But it’s no used. And finally I found your address on news. You’ve become a famous designer.

*flashback*

I went to Paris. I wonder if you still recognize me. As I entered your boutique, I saw you working on a dress.

“May I meet the designer?” As you turned your body, I just can’t believe what I just saw. It’s you.

“Yeah, it’s me. May I help you?”

“Amb… it’s me,”

“Yeah, I know it’s you, Kris. May I help you, my best friend?”

“Can we talk somewhere more private?”

“Sorry, but I’m still working.”

“I’ll wait for you then.”

*end of flashback*

I wait. Yeah, I did wait for you. I’m ready with everything you say.

To my surprise, it’s raining outside. But, I keep waiting for you. I don’t have any chance to talk to you.

And you came out.

*flashback*

“Why did you do this? You’ll get sick, you know?”

“I did this for you,”

“For me? Kris, your wife would looking for you now,”

“Forget it. I’ve been searching for you these past 3 years. I’m sorry, Amb.” I said as I hugged you.

“Sorry? You didn’t do anything wrong. Why did you feel sorry?”

“Sorry for not being someone you wish to, for not be there when you needed me, for not realizing that you gave your heart for me, for being so stupid by going with someone else and for not realizing that deep inside my heart, I love you more than anything,” I’ve said it all.

*end of flashback*

You cried. I don’t know if it’s a happy or sad tears. But I felt guilty for making you cry.

I know, you’ve cried for me a lot without me knowing it. And I felt sorry for that.

*flashback*

“Amb, would you give me a chance?” I asked.

“Sorry Kris. But, you already have a wife. I don’t want to bother you and your family. Beside, my feeling towards you have gone a long time ago,” Oh, no.

“Amb, please..”

“Kris, please. You have your happy life, why bother searching for someone like me?”

“Because I love you, and I can’t have a happy life without you,” there you go, mr. cheesy.

“Kris, I can’t. How about your wife?”

“I’ve never married yet.”

“But you’re engaged, right?” you look confused.

“She told me to chase after my true love and she is supporting me.”

“Is it because of my letter? I’m sorry for ruining your engagement, your happy life,”

“Amber, I’ve told you that my life is to be with you. You don’t need to be sorry,”

*end of flashback*

There, you cry again. I’m a sinner to make a girl crying for me. Am I? I guess yes.

I decided to do it now. There’s no second chance.

*flashback*

“Amber, please don’t cry.” I just can stand and watch you crying.

“It just I can’t believe it.”

“You have to believe it that now I’m here,” I said and kneel.

“Kris?”

“Amber, would you be my one and only wife for the rest of my life?” you cried (again).

“Yes, I would.” I put the ring I brought to your finger.

“I love you, Amber” I hugged and kissed you.

*end of flashback*

 I still feel it. The joy after you accepting my proposal. Finally, I did it. I’m so happy and emotional.

As I’m busy remembering our memories, my mom and dad come in.

“Look at our son, honey. He’s getting married,” my mom cried in joy.

“I’m proud of you, my son. Are you ready?” my dad asked.

“I’m ready. Mom, Dad, thank you for everything. I’m so thankful to be your son,” I said and we walked in to the church.

I wait at the altar for you. I’m still wondering what you would like. My mom said it’s a surprise. I’m excited, happy, and nervous at the same time.

And there you walk in. I can’t stop being surprised with that I just saw. You look prettier and I can’t take my eyes from you as you walk into me. I’m glad and satisfied with my decision.

“You may kiss your bride,” the Pastor said.

Our face was just an inch apart when I whispered something to you.

“I love you,” I kissed you and the guest gives applause.

“I love you too, Kris”

I’ve always loved you. You’re the one and only for me.

 

---

Hey Guys!! I'm updating fast 'cause my mind is going crazy with all of this fanfiction idea XD and I'm free too.

I guess it's the end of this story and I'm planning on posting another Krisber fanfiction :):)

Thank You for reading, and subscribing :)

I hope you like my style of writing :):)

That's all guys :)

Krisber fighting!!! Armada fighting!!